This is a note to all my readers. All of my future security-related content will be appearing on the ZDNet Zero Day blog instead of here in "Real World IT". Some of you may have wondered why I haven't posted any security-related content in a while because I've been posting on Zero Day for quite a number a weeks.
Previous works posted on Zero Day include:
- Vista SP1 still vulnerable to speech recognition ‘analog’ hole NEW!
- Even SSL Gmail can get sidejacked
- Is Snopes pushing Adware? Urban legend or fact?
- Don't assume WPA2 is more secure than WPA
- Ruckus wireless LAN security method solves usability versus security dilemma
- Mac versus Windows vulnerability stats for 2007
Please note that I am NOT abandoning this popular blog; just that I'm joining the popular ZDNet Zero Day security blog with Larry Dignan and future security content will be posted there. Thank you for reading and sharing!