Microsoft spent a lot of time talking about Apple today and one of the more notable slides was focused on the software giant's Windows ads.
You know the ones that caused such a ruckus touting how Windows PCs were more of a value.
Here's the slide:
Do you buy it?
More from the Microsoft Financial Analyst Meeting 2009:
- Mary Jo Foley: Ballmer: Ultra-thin PCs will be the answer to netbooks
- The Windows Mobile-Windows continuum: The plot thickens
- How will Microsoft fix Windows Mobile? The Softies still aren't saying
- Ballmer: He knows when you're using a Mac
- Ballmer on the Microsoft-Yahoo deal: 'Nobody gets it'