Facing problem in logging in Windows Vista or Windows 7… to cope with this issue, you have called your tech support service provider but received no reply from his side. For such odd times, you must know how to handle with such issues. Here we have provided some tips, which may help you in using system restore to log in to Windows 7 or Windows Vista.
The most common scenarios, in which you fail to log on to your Windows 7 or Windows Vista, are –
* When you recently set new passwords to protect administrator account, it is possible that you may forget the new password. This may result in your failure in system logging in.
* Instead of typing correct logon password, you are not able to log on. This may be because of corrupted system.
* Many times, this failure takes place due to deletion of a protected account. This doesn’t let you log on to another administrator account.
* When you change administrator account to user account, you would not be log on to administrator account.
These issues can be solved by using system Restore point. Tips to use this –
* Insert your Windows Vista or Windows 7 DVD and now restart the PC.
* The moment you received “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD” message, follow it.
* Now set the following preferences, and click next. Preferences are Language to install, Time and currency format, Keyboard or input method
* Now Click on Repair your computer, select the operating system that has to be repaired and then click Next.
* Click System Restore now and then click Next.
* Click the restore point which you want to use and then click Next.
* Now confirm the disk which you want to restore. Now click on Next.
* After following these steps, you may need to restart your PC.
Clicking on a restore point would allow you to successfully log on into your PC.
(Note – after using system restore feature, you may need to reinstall few programs and it is also possible that some updates may be removed.)