Doc's memory isn't what it used to be – too many party junkets from vendors – but I'm pretty sure I haven't yet talked about Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider, DocumentMall.
Companies use and process all kinds of documents in the normal course of business. The completely redesigned DocumentMall version 9 is a versatile Web-based document management software available in a SaaS solution. With DocumentMall 9, you can improve document-related business processes involving both paper and electronic documents.
You can use DocumentMall for document archiving, to distribute documents securely using the Internet, for collaboration on documents, for document management, compliance initiatives, and more. DocumentMall can be used by an individual, a workgroup, or by hundreds of users throughout the organization.
Just some of the benefits DocumentMall provides:
- Reduce the expense and inefficiencies as well as risk associated with storing and retrieving paper documents from filing cabinets
- Eliminate the time and expense to copy, package, and ship documents overnight
- Provide immediate access to accurate and consistent information through a centralized distribution point
- Improve security by controlling and tracking access to documents containing intellectual property, customer and employee data
- Download documents whenever you need them by logging into your DocumentMall account
- Share and comment on files over the Internet – speed up decisions, reduce overnight shipping costs and delays
- Email files from DocumentMall to others or send links to download (no attachments) and reduce impact on corporate email
Obviously, all these great features come at a price, though it seems reasonable to Doc depending on your level of usage. But best of all, you can get a free 30-day trial just for signing up. If you're looking for an SaaS document management solution, this might just fit the bill.