I've still not mastered the keyboard on my iPhone, so if you're an iPhone 4 owner who wishes that it had a physical keyboard rather than that on-screen abomination, this is for you.
Introducing the Keyboard Buddy Case. An iPhone 4 case that features a built-in, slide-out Bluetooth keyboard:
- Form-fitting shell designed to snap on securely to perfectly fit your Apple iPhone 4
- Cut-out design for the touch screen so that you can keep the same tactile feel as using the Apple iPhone 4 without a case
- Conveniently designed to provide quick access to all of Apple iPhone 4's controls, features, camera, and ports
- Integrated slide-out Bluetooth keyboard allows you to switch from the touch screen to a physical keyboard as desired
- Includes a USB cable to charge the integrated keyboard
- Bluetooth keyboard on/off switch allows you to turn the keyboard off when not in use to conserve battery power
- Finished with a high-quality smooth coating making the case smooth to the touch
- Charge Duration: 45 days
- Bluetooth version 2.0
- Jet Black color
Price is a pretty reasonable $69.95 and they ship beginning December 14.
More: If you want to turn your iPod nano 6G into a wristwatch, here are some ways you can do just that!