If you missed my talk at ACAMUG on Friday night, don't fret. Here's a list of my top iPad apps of the moment -- Spring 2011 edition -- from my presentation. They're loosely categorized and in no specific order and since I ran out of time at ACAMUG, I threw in a few extra.
- Flipboard (free)
- Pulse News Reader (free)
- Intellicast HD (free)
- NHL Gamecenter ($4.99)
- MLB At Bat 11 ($14.99)
- iBooks (free)
- Kindle (free)
- The Wall Street Journal (free app, subscription fee)
- NYTimes for iPad (free+sub)
- WIRED Magazine (free+per issue fee)
- (see Flipboard)
- Apple's iPod & Videos apps - for movies, TV, audiobooks, podcasts, etc.
- HBO Go (free for subscribers)
- XFINITY TV (free for subs)
- TiVo (free, only works with Premiere TiVo hardware)
- GarageBand ($4.99)
- Djay ($19.99)
- Pandora Radio (free+sub option)
- TWiT Netcast Network (free)
- On the way to Woodstock ($9.99)
- Emerald Observatory ($0.99) - Coolest desk clock ever.
- The Elements ($13.99)
- Star Walk ($4.99)
- Real Racing 2 HD ($9.99)
- Madden 11 ($6.99)
What of your favorite iPad apps did I miss?