At the Mobilize conference held in San Francisco, Motorola unveiled a new user interface based around social networking. The Android OS-based skin will feature live widgets for integrating sites like Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace, as well as aggregating contact details, and displaying recent status updates during calls.
- Ed Burnette: Motorola hopes new Android phone will Cliq with users
- Matthew Miller: T-Mobile USA to soon launch the Motorola CLIQ Android device
- Andrew Nusca: Full specs: Motorola CLIQ Android phone with 'Motoblur' for T-Mobile
- Larry Dignan: Motorola's big Android bet kicks off
- Gallery: Motorola CLIQ: Google Android smartphone on T-Mobile