Larry Dignan: IBM's Sun deal setting: Talks reportedly near collapse
Mary Jo Foley: New Windows ad hits a nerve (again)
- Jason O'Grady: New Microsoft TV commercial claims Macs are more about aesthetics
- Apple 2.0: Is the Apple press falling into Microsoft's trap?
- Wait: Could 'Bing' be the new name for Microsoft's Live Search?
- Microsoft codename tracker: April refresh now available
Dana Blankenhorn: The failure of McNealy's ponytail strategy
Jason Perlow: Frugal Friday: Conficker, SGI, TomTom, Tableau Software
- HP does good by India with expanded tech recycling program
- IBM's latest green tech product for transportion
- Harry Fuller: American cap and trade--it's alive, unless it's dead already
Chris Jablonski: How to make Government 2.0 a reality
Technologizer: Another Microsoft Ad That Ignores Windows
Garett Roger: Google and Twitter together?
- Guest post: Google in talks to buy Twitter (hope) in the shadow of IBM buying Sun (fear)
- NYT: Google's Plan for Out-of-Print Books Is Challenged
- Richard Koman: Opposition to Google's book deal: Just Microsoft?
- AdWords suit is alive
AT&T updates wireless plans, prohibits Slingbox
Dana Blankenhorn: Health IT excitement bleeds into wireless show
Larry Dignan: Will telecoms morph into cloud computing providers?
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Rowing Cable's Canoe: An 'Ecological Play'
Jennifer Bergen: What happens when Moleskine mixes with online tools?
Harry Fuller: Polar meltdown both north and south
Forrester: The Open Cloud Manifesto
Paul Murphy: Betting on the future: T2 vs. Nehalem
Zack Whittaker: Google (or at least someone in sound mind) should buy Twitter