Rimini Street named Sebastian Grady president and chief operating officer, a new position at the third party maintenance provider.
Grady was the operating chief at Saba Software and Altus Corp. Grady also was an executive at PeopleSoft focused on support and customer service and has 25 years experience in the industry. Rimini offers support for Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle's E-Business Suite and SAP.
According to a statement, Grady will be in charge of Rimini's growth and operating plan. With the move, Rimini Street CEO Seth Ravin sets the company up for more focus and landing customers.
Rimini Street, currently mired in a lawsuit with Oracle, is plowing ahead as a third party support provider. Rimini Street aims to save Oracle and SAP customers 50 percent in annual support feeds and 90 percent of total support costs over a decade.
Grady brings sales heft and relationships with enterprise software customers to bolster Rimini's growth plans.
- Will the SAP user groups re-ignite the maintenance topic?
- Rimini Street posts record results
- Rimini Street: A small, but threatening fish to Oracle, SAP
- Oracle's $1.3 billion verdict over SAP: Six big questions
- Analyst report: Oracle customers dissatisfied with service but will spend more
- Rimini Street rolls out Oracle E-Business Suite support
- Experience trumps youth at RiminiStreet
- Rimini Street landing big reference customers: Maintenance tipping point near?
- Rimini Street to Oracle: enough is enough
- Rimini Street fires back at Oracle; Alleges ‘anticompetitive tactics’
- Rimini Street sues Oracle
- Oracle sues Rimini Street, alleges ‘massive theft’; Is third party support dead?
- SAP accepts TomorrowNow liability, says Oracle damages inflated
- How the latest twist in the Oracle v SAP lawsuit is a win for Oracle