April showers are in full effect in some parts of the nation, but it's not too early to start thinking about summer. Toshiba already is with the introduction of the waterproof Camileo BW10 HD camcorder.
Fitted with a rubberized coating for depths of up to six and a half feet underwater, the Camileo BW10 is ready to record full HD 1080p video with 10x digital zoom and shoot 5-megapixel stills.
Once you're on dry land again, movies can be uploaded to YouTube using the included software or transferred to an HDTV via HDMI. (Note, however, that the mini HDMI cable is not included in the box.) Additionally, it should be an easy travel companion being that the BW10 weighs only 3.5 ounces.
Available with silver or bright yellow exteriors, the Camileo BW10 is available immediately for $149.99.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Hands-on review: Kodak Playfull HD mini-camcorder
- Toshiba Qosmio T851 ready to display 2D, 3D content simultaneously
- Toshiba trots out 3D-ready laptops with Intel, AMD CPU options
- Bye-bye Flip Video: Cisco shuts down its consumer camcorder business
- Death of the Flip: Will anyone miss it?