Update: I've updated the embed above with the on-demand video since the stream is now over.
As announced last week, Oprah Winfrey is at Facebook's headquarters today for a live one-hour interview. You can watch the video stream starting at 1:30 PM PDT / 4:30 PM EST in the video embedded above or over at Facebook Live.
If you have questions for Winfrey, you can post on the Facebook Event's Wall in hopes that she will answer one of them during the interview. She is being interviewed by Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg.
Facebook arguably gets brand boost with these types of interviews, and Oprah Winfrey is definitely an icon. Winfrey is likely also hoping to gain from her exposure to Facebook's 750 million monthly active users.
Winfrey, the former queen of daytime TV, is unsurprisingly very popular on Facebook. She has 6.3 million Facebook Likes on her official Facebook Page.
The Oprah Winfrey Show ended its long and successful run in May 2011. Ratings for the Oprah Winfrey Network, which launched this year, have been poor. The Oprah Winfrey Network's Facebook Page has just 900,000 Facebook Likes.
- Oprah Winfrey to do live interview at Facebook next week
- Obamas release anti-bullying video on Facebook
- Facebook announces two safety improvements with White House
- Watch it live: Zuckerberg, Obama answer questions at Facebook headquarters
- Interview: the single engineer who built Facebook Video Calling