Philipp Lenssen and Tony Ruscoe from Google Blogoscoped noticed that Google has taken another step closer to launching Google Health. The new information is in the form of a login screen (that still doesn't work) that has a logo, and more information about the service.
There are links for things like a product tour and privacy information, however none of those links currently point anywhere. Here is a list of features that the login screen lets us in on:
- Build online health profiles that belong to you
- Download medical records from doctors and pharmacies
- Get personalized health guidance and relevant news
- Find qualified doctors and connect to time-saving services
- Share selected information with family or caregivers
Interesting enough, Marissa Mayer told us that Google Health will be launched sometime early in 2008 -- start your stop watch!