Some advice from that issues page:
- Don't install Firefox 3 and Firefox 2 in the same directory.
- The Crash Reporter may not activate if Flash causes a crash.
- Delete an entry from history, then clear private data, and they know Firefox crashes already.
- You may need to reset some customized toolbars.
- Some Web pages don't properly detect Silverlight.
- There's not yet a Windows Media Player for Windows Vista users.
- DNS lookups may be slow on the Mac for IPv6 users.
- Linux users may have to reconfigure their mice.
Remember that this is beta code. That's cool because use of beta code is one of your privileges -- some might say obligations -- as an open source user. The more beta-testers code has the more bugs are found and the better the final release.
Beta testing is not only troublesome fun but it gives you insights into the development process, which can lead you deeper into the open source world.
Now get out there and find what's wrong! (Oh, and Paula will be back from vacation next week.)
NOTE from Paula: The final ship date for the software is still scheduled for later this month.