Hey, look at this, the first UDD of the new year. I'm sorry I've been slacking this week with these but I've been swamped with work. I still have a lot of fun doing them so hopefully you enjoy a few of the links from time to time.
- Flex 2.0.1 has arrived and Ted Patrick, the Flex Evangelist, has some great information about what this means for RIA developers.
- This post about online video advertising caught my eye. He has some good information about online video and I like his thoughts (and concerns) about where this is headed. Video is here to stay, but I hope we move towards a much nice platform for distributing it and stay away from annoying popups.
- Terrence Ryan of the Wharton School has some predictions for Web Applications in their environment this year. I used to be a Wharton developer which is why this caught my eye but I also think Terry brings some "consumer cred" to the predictions. I especially liked "We will roll out at least one RIA that didn't actually need to be rich."
- Thanks to Rob and K. Scott I found a couple new WPF and "WPF/E" blogs. The first is Eric Lee's blog that will cover Visual Studio Team System and WPF and the second is WPF Wonderland which looks like it's going to be a great resource for WPF and WPF/E. Subscribe and subscribed.
- Mary Jo Foley points out a weird occurrence on the Mix 07 site, a mention of Technology X. I'm not sure what this is, but my curiosity has been piqued. Any ideas?