Those of us using Pebble watches with Android have been experiencing advanced notification support through the Pebble app and a number of 3rd party applications. Today's update brings iOS 7's Notification Center support to the Pebble.
With an iOS 7 device and your Pebble you will be able to choose updates for calls, texts, emails, Calendar, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Flickr, Dropbox, WhatsApp, Flipboard and more. The updated application is under review by Apple and should be available soon.
Pebble also posted the following stats:
- Number of Pebbles on wrists worldwide: 190,000
- Number of apps and faces downloaded: 2 million
- Number of apps and faces on mypebblefaces.com: 2,200
- Number of watchfaces created on watchface-generator.de: 80,000
- Number of companion apps available on the iTunes and Google Play stores: 50+
- Number of developers: 10,000+
With these updates, it looks to me like the Pebble is the smartwatch to beat. All colors are now in stock and available to purchase for $150.