Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft releases XP Mode virtualization to manufacturing
- Polycom: A potential takeover target following Cisco-Tandberg deal
- Cisco Buys Tandberg on its way to be your B2B video conferencing partner
- Will Windows Mobile jump back to number 2 by 2013?
- Matthew Miller: Documents To Go for iPhone now supports Excel editing and creation
Heather Clancy: CDW: Small businesses slowly embracing Green IT
Michael Krigsman: The 'Seven Laws of Projects'
Tom Foremski: Krakow - Poland: An emerging R&D center for US companies
Jason Perlow: Karmic Koala: That's One Seriously Fast Marsupial
Robert Scoble: Google Wave crashes on beach of overhype
- Facebook shuts down malicious fake profiles
- Spam report: Old school techniques are back; companies on alert
Andrew Mager: Threadsy: bringing all your messaging together
- Dell's 16" Latitude Z now on sale; starts at $1,799
- Lenovo introduces Lost & Found service for ThinkPad owners
- Borders partners with Verizon to offer free Wi-Fi in stores
- Wi-Fi Alliance begins product testing; unveils new logo
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: "Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n" logo make an appearance
Kingsley-Hughes: Google Chrome update doesn't remove older, vulnerable version
Janice Chen: Fujifilm launches Real 3D W1 camera and 3D V1 viewer
Technology Review: Wireless Network Modded to See Through Walls
CNet News: How Yahoo is betting its cloud will pay off
Sean Portnoy: Asus, QNAP release new 1080p HD media streamers
Rachel King: How to take better sporting event photos
Richard Koman: Uniloc will appeal loss of $388m verdict against Microsoft
Dan Kusnetzky: Goodbye, OpenOffice.Org. I'm going back to MS Office
Jason Perlow: Alas, Poor Blackberry, I knew him.
Security Fix: Hackers Breach Payroll Giant, Target Customers
Jason O'Grady: Apple acquires map purveyor Placebase
Jennifer Bergen: Sony supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month with pink products
- Gadget Gal's daily deals: MSI Wind Top touchscreen PC, 8GB Zune MP3 player, Sony BRAVIA HDTV
- Celebrating 27 years of the Compact Disc: Does anyone really care?
Christopher Dawson: Those darned kids and their multitasking
Chris Jablonski: Scientists replicate the physics of a stellar jet in laboratory
Harry Fuller: What powers the richest Americans?
Richard Koman: America backs away from the Internet with a whimper