1 of 16Image
With the election only three weeks away, it's becoming clear that I'm going to need to pick a horse to ride really soon. And yet, after watching the second Presidential debate -- which my wife characterized as "children fighting again" -- I still find myself disliking both choices.
I've been finding myself day-dreaming about the people I'd prefer to vote for, if I were given the chance.
ZDNet Government's coverage of Election 2012:
- An undecided voter and the first-debate blues
- An undecided voter on President Obama's convention
- Diary of an undecided voter (GOP convention edition)
- Well, there it is. Santorum is out and the real presidential campaign begins today.
- Delegate math shows Santorum and brokered conventions both out of the running soon
- Not-so-super Tuesday, predictions for what comes next
- So, seriously, do the Dems want to lose the election?
- Romney on fire, Paul pulls into second
- Paul's got legs, Romney feet of clay, and Santorum grew wings
- Are these really the best America has to offer? (Campaign 2012)
- Campaign 2012: Once every four years, I wish I lived in Iowa
- What was Mitt Romney trying to hide by destroying hard drives?
- Is there any possible way Jesse Ventura could win the Presidency?
- Ranking GOP candidates on tech savvy, craziness, and electability
Image courtesy Wikimedia Commons.