Users are, as you might expect, not happy about their data being open to snooping, and they are planning to vote with their feet (and data).
But what services can take over from Evernote?
So, which should you choose? To be honest, that's one question I can't answer, so I suggest that you try what's on offer and see what fits best with your workflow. Microsoft's OneNote is an obvious easy option -- given that there's a tool to allow you to migrate your data from Evernote to Microsoft, but again, it's down to personal preference.
- 2016: The year Apple stumbled
- Apple iPad or Amazon Fire: Which is the best holiday tablet?
- Galaxy Note 7 fires likely caused by 'super-aggressive manufacturing process'
- New MacBook Pro with Touch Bar suffers from serious battery issues
- Fix your stuff with this $20 essential electronics toolkit from iFixit
- Every day carry tools and gadgets