While the Mexican telco prepares to buy KPN, the Dutch incumbent is looking into the sale of a German subsidiary.
The latest tech news from Belgium and the Netherlands.
Martin began his IT career in 1998 covering games and gadgets, only to discover that the scope of his interests extended far beyond that. Ironically, where he used to cover 'anything with a plug', he now focuses on the wireless world. A self-pronounced Apple enthusiast who can't live without his Windows PC, he writes tech news, reviews and tutorials for the Dutch market and stories about flying elephants for his two sons.
The Mexican telco is aiming to take over the Dutch incumbent in a move that may disrupt the sale of Germany's E-Plus.
Problems with domain name servers caused unsuspecting websites to carry the Black Hole exploit kit.
Four cities now have 4G coverage from the operator, the second in the country to offer fourth-generation services.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Netherlands enlists Neelie Kroes to turn Amsterdam into a startup hotspot
- 2 Downloading pirate material finally becomes illegal in the Netherlands
- 3 Dutch authorities now allowed to film citizens using drones
- 4 Netherlands gets second 4G network as Vodafone LTE goes live
- 5 Belgacom clears up after hack attempt