The latest tech news from Belgium and the Netherlands.
Martin began his IT career in 1998 covering games and gadgets, only to discover that the scope of his interests extended far beyond that. Ironically, where he used to cover 'anything with a plug', he now focuses on the wireless world. A self-pronounced Apple enthusiast who can't live without his Windows PC, he writes tech news, reviews and tutorials for the Dutch market and stories about flying elephants for his two sons.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 The Pirate Bay kicked off .sx domain after Dutch pressure
- 2 After warning users off IE, what do the security watchdogs say now?
- 3 Downloading pirate material finally becomes illegal in the Netherlands
- 4 Want to stop the FBI spying on you? Just use sticky tape
- 5 Bank to trial letting companies target ads at customers based on their payment history