The latest tech news from Belgium and the Netherlands.
Martin began his IT career in 1998 covering games and gadgets, only to discover that the scope of his interests extended far beyond that. Ironically, where he used to cover 'anything with a plug', he now focuses on the wireless world. A self-pronounced Apple enthusiast who can't live without his Windows PC, he writes tech news, reviews and tutorials for the Dutch market and stories about flying elephants for his two sons.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 After warning users off IE, what do the security watchdogs say now?
- 2 Downloading pirate material finally becomes illegal in the Netherlands
- 3 Netherlands gets second 4G network as Vodafone LTE goes live
- 4 Privacy outrage causes bank to ditch plans for targeted ads based on customers' spending habits
- 5 Free wi-fi sharing service hits 120,000 Dutch hotspots