Vive la tech
Liberté, égalité, IT: Vive la tech rounds up all the latest technology news and opinion from France.
Anne Morris is a freelance journalist, editor and translator. She has been working in the telecommunications sector since 1996, when she joined the London-based team of CommunicationsWeek International as copy editor. Over the years she held the editor position at both Total Telecom Online and Total Telecom Magazine, eventually leaving to go freelance in 2010. Now living in France, she writes for a number of titles and also provides research work for analyst companies, with a particular focus on mobile communications. In her spare time she translates business texts from German into English.
Frances Marcellin is a British freelance journalist based in south-west France from which she runs content solutions company Piece Boutique. As well as reporting from France for ZDNet, Frances writes for consumer and business-to-business titles, such as New Statesman, The Connexion (France’s English language national newspaper), The Belfast Telegraph and Progressive Digital Media’s business titles, such a Railway Technology, Ship Technology and Airport Technology. She has a particular interest in technology, transport and property, and if it is related to France, then all the better.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Three-strikes anti-piracy law 'doesn't deter piracy'
- 2 Wiko: Meet the Chinese smartphone maker with a French twist that's set to conquer Europe
- 3 Technology made in France: The ambitious plan to rejuvenate French industry with cloud and IoT
- 4 4G in Europe: How far, how fast and how much is LTE in France?
- 5 'It was a huge risk': How the end of XP support helped France's gendarmes embrace Ubuntu – fast