The German View
From SAP and Software AG to startups, a look at the new developments in the largest economy of Western Europe from an insider's perspective.
From the day he brought home a modem and dialed in to a local BBS in 1991, Michael has been obsessed with technology and how it enables collaboration. He has a master's degree in journalism from UC Berkeley, and has worked in and around the technology start-up scenes in San Francisco and Berlin.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Audi's self-parking car: What's stopping the tech getting on our roads?
- 2 Deutsche Telekom to foreign secret services: 'Eyes off our internet!'
- 3 File-sharing in Germany: Could the cost of getting caught be about to come down?
- 4 4G in Europe: How far, how fast and how much is LTE in Germany?
- 5 Meet the Pirate who wants to reform Europe's copyright laws