Yoigo, Spain's smallest mobile operator, looks likely to beat its bigger rivals to the punch by launching LTE networks this summer.
A view on the news from Spain and Portugal.
Steve is a freelance journalist based in Madrid, specialising in technology and how it impacts businesses. His previous roles include web editor at Computer Business Review (CBR) and before that staff writer at a magazine that wrote about and sold collectable items.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Ducksboard: The unique story of how one startup went from closure to buy-out with a single email
- 2 Microsoft scores Real Madrid 'digital transformation' deal
- 3 Vodafone expands 4G network across Spain with Barca boost and Real reinvention
- 4 Google loses 'right to be forgotten' fight in Europe's top court
- 5 Telefonica expands Brazil presence with €7.2bn GVT acquisition