All About Microsoft
Microsoft watcher Mary Jo Foley's blog covers the products, people and strategies that make Microsoft tick.
Mary Jo Foley
Mary Jo Foley has covered the tech industry for 30 years for a variety of publications, including ZDNet, eWeek and Baseline. She is the author of Microsoft 2.0: How Microsoft plans to stay relevant in the post-Gates era (John Wiley & Sons, 2008). She also is the cohost of the "Windows Weekly" podcast on the TWiT network. Got a tip? Send her an email with your rants, rumors, tips and tattles. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Microsoft extends Windows Server 2008 support cut-off date
- 2 Microsoft rebrands Lync as 'Skype for Business'; readies 2015 releases
- 3 Microsoft's Hotmail phase-out: What's a user to do?
- 4 Microsoft's Office 2010 Pro Plus: What's inside?
- 5 Microsoft to open source more of .NET, and bring it to Linux, Mac OS X