All About Microsoft
Microsoft watcher Mary Jo Foley's blog covers the products, people and strategies that make Microsoft tick.
Mary Jo Foley
Mary Jo Foley has covered the tech industry for 30 years for a variety of publications, including ZDNet, eWeek and Baseline. She is the author of Microsoft 2.0: How Microsoft plans to stay relevant in the post-Gates era (John Wiley & Sons, 2008). She also is the cohost of the "Windows Weekly" podcast on the TWiT network. Got a tip? Send her an email with your rants, rumors, tips and tattles. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Microsoft's latest target release date for Office 16: Second half 2015
- 2 Microsoft extends Windows Server 2008 support cut-off date
- 3 Microsoft's Windows 10: What's new and how to get the preview bits
- 4 Microsoft's Hotmail phase-out: What's a user to do?
- 5 Microsoft's Office 2010 Pro Plus: What's inside?