Anders Hejlsberg, the father of C#, has a new project. But can it win over developers outside of the Microsoft camp?
Matt Baxter-Reynolds blogs on the changing face of software development in a post-PC world.
Matt Baxter-Reynolds is a mobile software development consultant and technology sociologist based in the UK. His latest book -- "Death of the PC" -- is available on Amazon now.
You know how no one ever got fired for buying IBM? I have a sense that it will be possible to get fired for buying Surface.
Like using Windows 8, but don't like IE? You might seem some curious behavior when shopping for Windows Store apps on the web using Chrome.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Start8 and ModernMix -- Windows 8's last, best hope for normality on the desktop
- 2 Don't be confused by the 128GB iPad. It's not for you.
- 3 Everyone is 'going digital,' but just what does that mean?
- 4 Is Office 365 worth spending 3x more than on Google Apps?
- 5 Office is the only thing that can kill a Chromebook