Increasing global demand for cheap smartphones in emerging markets, including China, is expected to result in a third-quarter growth for Taiwanese suppliers in the ecosystem.
Based in Taipei, Chiu Yu-Tzu looks at trending issues in Taiwan's enterprise technology industry.
Based in Taipei, Chiu Yu-Tzu has been a journalist covering Asia's tech hardware hub Taiwan since mid-1990s. Currently, she contributes news reports about policies, technology industry, R&D updates, among others, to New York-based IEEE Spectrum, Washington D.C.-based Bloomberg BNA, and other media outlets.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ASE faces possible halt due to water pollution
- 2 Taiwan IT month to highlight wearable electronic devices
- 3 Google's largest Asian data center in Taiwan to boost cloud sector
- 4 Taiwan demands Apple amend map app over its inclusion under China
- 5 Taiwanese attachment to social media interests Facebook, Twitter