Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
Mega Upload founder Kim Dotcom headed back to the High Court this week to retrieve his New Zealand assets, which were ceased during his arrest in January 2012.
Qrious has announced it will be using Apigee's API platform, giving the company the opportunity to manage and monitor its data, analytics, and application platform.
While St. George has no idea how many of its customers are interested in wearable technology, the bank has launched its first smartwatch banking app.
- Weibo makes debut on Nasdaq, lowers shares offer
- Chinese airline to offer free inflight Wi-Fi service
- 5 lessons from the service oriented architecture trenches
- Lenovo rolls out Flex 2 convertible laptops, A540 all-in-one desktop PC
- Microsoft highlights big-data, analytics projects at TechFair research fair
- Michaels Stores confirms data breach, 3 million cards affected