Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
The increase of distributed denial-of-service attacks during Q4 2014 was driven by the rise of the Internet of Things, and the increasing exploitation of web vulnerabilities and botnet building.
Only four vague points of information are sufficient to identify individuals through credit card metadata, and that doesn't include name, address, or credit card number, a study by MIT has revealed.
The Chinese government has introduced new rules that require foreign tech companies to turn over source code, submit to audits, and build back doors into hardware and software.
- Reddit hands over user data in over half of government requests
- Microsoft-backed TV white spaces trial goes commercial in Ghana
- Top news and reviews on ZDNet Mobile News - Jan. 2015
- China revamps Great Firewall, cracks down on social media
- Sky signs mobile deal with O2 for 'quad-play' move
- Samsung's biggest headache isn't Apple, it's China