Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
The NSW government is inviting the shared services providers to register their interest to support ServiceFirst in the hope that a move to the private sector will be more cost effective.
Asylum seekers from all over Australia are are lodging legal claims against the federal government for leaking the details of nearly 10,000 asylum seekers in the country.
Microsoft's latest transparency report showed it received 1,281 legal order requests from Australian authorities during the latter half of the 2013.
- MBIE specifies SaaS for HR management shift
- Telstra fined over 15k customer details leaked in privacy breach
- NSA leaks fueled needed debate: Snowden
- NSW government to outsource ServiceFirst to private sector
- Government pressured to drop social media censorship plans
- Review: Waterfield Rough Rider leather messenger bag (Verdict: Retro cool)