Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
US officials have reportedly said that the Sony hack attack was launched from inside North Korea via servers in Taiwan.
For a long time, Akubra was stuck in the '80s, operating its ordering, financial, and database system on a DOS system, but it has recently upgraded to a FileMaker-based platform.
Alzheimer's Australia together with Opaque Multimedia has created a virtual dementia experience to educate people on what it's like to live with dementia.
- Serious NTP security holes have appeared and are being exploited
- Staples: 1.16 million cards possibly vulnerable in data attack
- Sony hack: How cybercrime just got even more complicated
- Microsoft pays VirnetX $23 million to settle expanded patent case
- Sony debacle shows how not to handle a hack
- Microsoft delivers Power BI mobile app for iPad