Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
Pure Storage has raised another US$225 million, which it hopes will provide continued support for the company's international business plans.
The New Zealand Inland Revenue Department has given TechnologyOne the green light to offer its New Zealand customers enterprise software-as-a-service via its TechnologyOne cloud, which is hosted in Australia.
Transport for NSW will invest more than AU$3 million in new technology in an aim to reduce truck driver fatalities.
- Cloud Assessment Tool helps match needs with products
- Apple Q2: Cook explains the iPad lag; Office for iPad; ramping up its enterprise efforts
- Chorus earnings take $10m regulatory hit
- North America is down to its last IPv4 addresses
- Apple Q2 2014 hardware sales: By the numbers
- Qualcomm lands shy of Q2 sales expectations