Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
Following the opening of a startup innovation centre in Queensland in 2012, Microsoft has opened its second one in Adelaide.
Gemalto and Tapit have teamed up to enable consumers to leverage NFC technology to make 'frictionless' payments on their mobile phones, and have their transactions billed to their mobile phone.
Uber has bought deCarta for an undisclosed amount in an effort to enhance its mapping technology, and possibly move away from using maps from Google and Apple.
- Red Hat buys into Docker containers with Atomic Host
- Twitter rolls out partner audiences, its latest ad-targeting feature
- Samsung upgrading LED display collection with Yesco Electronics buy
- GE Ventures backs data-driven digital health company Evidation Health
- Apple Watch will 'ignite' global smartwatch market this year: Strategy Analytics
- Microsoft delivers first public preview of Office 2016 for Mac