Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
Business tycoon Ratan Tata has become Xiaomi's first Indian investor, injecting an undisclosed amount into the Chinese company's Indian business.
The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection will be using IBM's Watson platform to examine useful information hidden in unstructured data sources such as news feeds and government reports.
Nokia will not be returning to the smartphone market in 2016, despite reports, the company has said.
- When Google errs: A cautionary tale of great power
- VC cash for Europe's startups hits highest level since 2001
- Apple's Q2 expected to get China iPhone boost
- CRM Watchlist 2015 Winners: Customer Engagement Part 2
- Google Glass 'version two' really is on the way
- Thousands of iOS apps left open to snooping thanks to SSL bug