Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
QUT researcher Michael Milford is embarking on a 'Frankenstein-type' research that will see software models of a rat's brain and human eyes be linked together to uncover alternative solutions for existing navigation technology.
As the gap between the cost of hard drives and flash begins to shrink, Violin Memory is seeing more enterprises adopt flash in their datacentres.
Optus is expected to deliver better mobile network coverage to remote areas of the country with its newly launched Optus 10 satellite.
- ACCAN small business digital tech kit goes live
- QUT researcher to use robotic algorithms in neuroscience study
- Richard Branson jumps on board Sidecar $15m funding round
- Apple helps iTunes users delete free U2
- Apple CEO Tim Cook on Snowden, surveillance, sweatshops, and the threats to the planet
- Australia's Atmail gives Silicon Valley a miss in US expansion