Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
As the budget for traditional IT infrastructure shrinks, decision makers will increasingly reallocate their funds in 2015 and beyond into cloud, mobility, and big data where they are seeing areas of growth.
NEC Australia will be providing maintenance, management, and support of physical and virtual networking devices to all South Australian government agencies as part of an initial three-year deal.
UXC has acquired the Saltbush Group, which will improve the company's position in the growing online security space, in particular the federal government market.
- ARM launches IoT platform revolving around mbed OS
- First preview build of Windows Server Next available to testers on October 1
- Google ups the ante with another round of cloud price cuts
- LinkedIn stocks up on education tools to get new users even before college
- Rise of the Uber Digital shopper in the Internet of Everything Retail World
- Microsoft to detail more of its next-generation developer story in November