Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
While St. George has no idea how many of its customers are interested in wearable technology, the bank has launched its first smartwatch banking app.
Mint Wireless has announced a new chairman and CEO, following existing chairman Terry Cuthbertson's decision to step down from the role to be an independent non-executive director.
Dropbox has reiterated that it's 275 million users are safe from Heartbleed, following announcing the opening of its first Australian office in Sydney.
- Playing African monopoly: Is there an end in sight to mobile upheaval in the region?
- ZDNet cloudTV coming soon
- Lycamobile overcharges customers: ACMA
- TPG fined AU$400k for failing to provide Triple Zero access
- Nine out of ten executives comfortable with IT staff out in front of clients
- NZ has the tech startup edge over Australia