Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
Lenovo unveiled its Magic View smartwatch and the Smart Cast laser projector smartphone at Tech World 2015.
While its commercial business still remains a key focus, Lenovo's strategy for Australia and New Zealand will be to drive growth in its recently launched consumer business.
China will be the second market globally to be given access to the Moto Maker online design studio, which gives customers the chance to customise their Moto X smartphones.
- Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 test build 10130 for PCs
- Google I/O 2015: Google adds offline mobile support for Firebase
- Asus ZenFone 2 first impressions: Plenty to like so far for $299
- Microsoft and Google rise while IBM sinks in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for cloud providers
- Totvs partners with AWS to support growth
- Some Music to Big Data By