Latest articles from Aimee Chanthadavong
Following the success of offering free Wi-Fi at Flinders Station, the Victorian government has announced expressions of interests to deliver free public Wi-Fi in central Melbourne.
Telstra has lost its case against the ACCC, Vocus Communications, and iiNet subsidiaries over disputes regarding price increases to access its telephone exchanges and underground ducts.
Vodafone expects to add 100 new 4G sites each month across the country with hopes to ramp it up to 300 each month later in the year.
- Quikr hopes that Indians will go for second-hand stuff
- Apple eyes iPhone hardware updates that depend on device's age, weather and rough handling
- It's official: Microsoft adds ValueAct's Morfit to the board
- Enterprise social media: New battleground for CIO influence
- Is Google's latest acquisition thanks to the set-top TV box race?
- Bankrupt Mt. Gox endures assets freeze