Latest articles from Chris Duckett
The Palaszczuk government has scrapped its predecessor's plan to outsource its IT services.
While Western Australia looks to secure IT savings across government, it has kicked in AU$21.6 million of funding for the Pawsey supercomputer.
The Canadian former handset giant announced over the weekend that it will be cutting an unspecified number of workers.
- Singapore government to reclaim some IT services for in-house development
- Changing role of the CIO
- Net neutrality could become law in Italy - unless internet users would rather opt out
- Google pledges $20 million to give 3D prosthetics a helping hand
- French firm behind Mandriva Linux goes out of business
- Lenovo targets consumer PC market with three laptops