Latest articles from Chris Duckett
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman has reported that it handled the lowest number of complaints for a quarter since the end of 2007.
The deal will see the Australian telco giant quickly expand its datacentre footprint across the nation.
Australia's competition regulator is set to extend its control of voice termination rates, and wants to broaden its powers to regulate termination rates for SMS.
- NSA reform report: End bulk metadata program, no more software backdoors
- Oracle's Q2 better than expected; Hardware sales stabilize
- Why a Wyoming bank ditched its big-name security solution for GFI Cloud
- Venue line makes Dell a tablet contender
- Microsoft pulls faulty Surface Pro 2 firmware update
- Target reportedly victim of security breach since Black Friday