Latest articles from Chris Duckett
Mozilla's attempt to bring federated identity authentication to the web has been handed over to its community as the browser maker focuses on Firefox accounts.
The coming together of car dashboards and smartphone apps is nearing, but it is not going to be as intimate as many hope.
The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection says the Privacy Act forces it to ask holders of confidential electronic documents to return them to the department.
- Accenture, SAP merge enterprise solutions in to a one-stop shop
- Sony and Panasonic promise archival discs storing 300GB-1TB
- Microsoft (mostly) fixes 'ring after pickup' bug in Skype for Windows 8.1
- Android custom experiences are the reason I carry a Moto X
- EMC continues to invest in Brazil
- Google Voice: A step-by-step primer on ditching your landline while keeping your number