Latest articles from Chris Duckett
In a unique addition to the ongoing discussion around net neutrality, BlackBerry CEO John Chen has called on the US government to prohibit discrimination against the less than 1 percent of users on its platform.
Chinese telecommunications equipment maker ZTE has increased its total profit by 98 percent while only bumping up its revenue by 8 percent.
The creator of the Linux kernel and Git has said that security issues should be publicly disclosed, not swept under the rug where vendors can leave them unsolved for years.
- Digital Transformation - The Use Cases: Sports
- CIO and IT leaders: YOU hold the burden of proof...
- Top iOS news of the week: Eye tracking, Chrome Handoff, iPhone big in Asia
- Top Android news of the week: Windows phone, Samsung overheating, and Google apps
- One month with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: 5 ways to use the edge and 10 reasons to love the phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6: What we know so far about the upcoming flagship