Latest articles from Chris Duckett
While its profit growth has slowed to single digits after growing by more than a quarter each year since 2011, Tata Consultancy Services has taken its revenue to over $15 billion in its 2015 financial year.
With a minimum of fuss over the weekend, the Linux kernel has moved onto its 4.x series, while elementary has had its first major stable release since mid-2013.
A Swedish security researcher who discovered a privilege escalation issue in OS X has said that Apple will not issue patches for versions earlier than OS X 10.10.3.
- Jokers, hackers, and airline safety
- The New Screen Savers: TWiT resurrects the show that launched tech video into the stratosphere
- Apple Watch: Why its time has come at last
- Agile proves to be a big help in keeping up with fickle users
- Google speeds up data transfers with Quick UDP Internet connections
- Top iOS news of the week: Halo, WWDC, Apple buys keyboard