Latest articles from Chris Duckett
The British upper house has passed a bill that will allow UK data retention laws to stay in place after the European Court of Justice threw out the previous law.
Australian Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull has established an inquiry into the use of the controversial Section 313 of the Telecommunications Act that allows government agencies to have content removed from the internet.
If the Thread Group gets its way, the Internet of Things will have its protocol for mesh networking at its heart.
- Microsoft starts taking orders for Surface Pro 3 docking station
- Verizon, Netflix continue net neutrality war of words
- How good does memory need to be?
- iPad: Safer choice for many over Android
- Verizon on Internet of Things, the connected car: Location is key
- 4G services launched in Israel after operators get temporary permission to use spectrum