Latest articles from Chris Duckett
Under the auspices of a 'more personal' experience, Twitter has announced that it will collect information on other apps installed on smartphones, unless users opt out.
The whitelist allowing popular NPAPI plugins to run within Chrome without user interaction will be removed at the start of next month.
Senator Scott Ludlam has labelled the Australian government's proposed data-retention scheme as little more than a surveillance tax, while calling for the release of a financial study into the scheme.
- Black Friday: The best tech you can buy without breaking the bank
- Narrative Science lands $10 million in funding, USAA as customer
- OnePlus opens sales to all for 72 hours, CyanogenMod deal scuttled in India
- How to make the most of bringing the iPad to work
- Sony Pictures corporate files stolen and released in cyberattack
- Hands-on with the Raspberry Pi Model B+