Latest articles from Chris Duckett
The British upper house has passed a bill that will allow UK data retention laws to stay in place after the European Court of Justice threw out the previous law.
Australian Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull has established an inquiry into the use of the controversial Section 313 of the Telecommunications Act that allows government agencies to have content removed from the internet.
If the Thread Group gets its way, the Internet of Things will have its protocol for mesh networking at its heart.
- Home automation opens up IoT market for telcos: Ovum
- SMBs overlooking online security risks: Zurich
- Another IoT: The (Mobile) Internet of Travel
- Cloud proves its mettle for Pacific Aluminium
- Aussie Cloud services broker ac3 eyes expansion outside NSW base
- Melbourne University, Amcom in telephony cloud collaboration deal