Latest articles from David Braue
NBN Co paid AU$330,000 to use project-management methodology in six sites, but only used it in one despite FttP rollout improvements.
It's hard to know which is more interesting: That the NBN Co 2014-17 Corporate Plan readily admits that we still know almost nothing concrete about this government's multi-technology mix rollout, or that a leaked final version of the never-released 2013-16 plan suggests the previous government was indeed getting its act together.
An unreleased September 2013 draft of NBN Co's 2013-16 Corporate Plan suggests the previous board adjusted for rollout difficulties.
- Running with the Sony SmartWatch 3, Pebble update, BlackBerry Classic (MobileTechRoundup show #335)
- Data storage issue causes Jetstar outage
- California health data exchange goes live with SaaS
- ZDNet's top 7 business tech trends of 2014
- Hands-on with the CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 Plus: Carry cards while using Apple Pay
- Microsoft flips 'Switch' campaign to help new Surface Pro 3 buyers leave MacBooks behind