Latest articles from David Braue
You know the NBN is dead when not even the FttN haters bother to shellac Malcolm Turnbull's blogs. As Telstra reasserts control over the NBN and the Coalition government flounders, can we actually expect anything from the NBN anymore?
As the country waits for the results of the NBN cost-benefit analysis (CBA) it's worth looking back over the NBN Strategic Review – and reconsidering whether its assumptions about the long-term value of NBN Co aren't excessively optimistic.
After a few false starts, News Corp's efforts to deepen its engagement with customers are finally paying off – but it has required the accumulation of what data services manager James Hartwright calls "scary" amounts of clickstream data.
- Drobo Mini gets SSD performance
- Review: ZAGG Auto-fit, universal keyboard for 7-inch Android tablets
- IBM and GlobalFoundries' chip tie-up unties
- Apple refreshes MacBook Pro with Retina display lineup, drops prices
- Europe's startups blossom as VC investment hits 10-year high
- Another Samsung business sees profits plummet