Latest articles from David Braue
It's captured the imaginations of enthusiasts all too ready to exchange it for real-world goods, but recent and repeated hacks of Bitcoin's underlying elements suggest the virtual currency is no more real than the Ponzi schemes of yesteryear – and it's only a matter of time until the faithful get burnt.
The government's audit of broadband availability may be riddled with errors and optimistic proclamations, but it lays the groundwork for the massive task ahead of the NBN's builders – even if it includes handing large swathes of Australia to HFC monopolists on a silver platter.
Intel signs Australian Hadoop partner as increasing demand for better, faster analytics whets appetite for ever more "grunty and powerful" CPUs.
- Does ordering coffee from your smartphone signal the end of personal interaction?
- Facebook engineering team explains magic behind 10th anniversary videos
- Microsoft's Tech Advisor Bill Gates is talking about tech (again)
- Autodesk launching group messaging app for iOS, Android
- Google Drive storage prices slashed; now starts at $1.99 for 100GB
- BlueStripe FactFinder transaction performance monitoring