Latest articles from David Braue
NBN Co reacted hysterically to the publication of an internal trial review that found that FttP could be rolled out 61 percent faster and 50 percent cheaper than in previous rollouts. Here's what the company's Melton deployment trial taught it about managing contractors better.
We will all watch Apple's big iPhone 6 / iWatch announcement with interest, but for those who have already defected to something with a bigger screen – and there are many of us – the deep gadget lust of yesteryear will have been replaced with a more detached curiosity.
The Vertigan cost-benefit analysis has further downgraded the role of fibre in the multi technology mix (MTM) model for the NBN - even though it also suggests that fibre isn't as relatively expensive as it used to be. What are we to make of this?
- Germany wants Google to give up its secret search sauce
- Sub-$150 devices, emerging markets to drive continuing smartphone sales boom
- Why I work in coffee shops
- After Apple Pay cold shoulder, PayPal hits back with 'money should be safer than selfless' ad
- Another Italian city announces it's ditching Microsoft Windows for open source
- Orange set to acquire Spain's Jazztel for €3.4bn