Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Gartner is predicting that by 2020, around one in five vehicles on the road globally will have some form of wireless network connection, adding up to more than 250 million connected vehicles.
Uber is resuming operations under a radio taxi licence in Delhi six weeks after it was banned in the city when one of its drivers was pulled up on rape charges.
Microsoft Surface devices running Windows RT and Windows RT 8.1 will not receive the company's Windows 10 update, but will instead be treated to an update with only some of its functionality.
- Huawei pivots focus to high-end smartphones
- Apple Maps Connect for businesses arrives in the UK
- Data scientists: How to hire and how to get the best from them
- How to run the Windows 10 Technical Preview on a Mac, for free
- Facebook outage: It was us, not hackers, says Facebook
- New government agency to oversee Singapore's cybersecurity operations