Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Australian online marketplace startup Oneflare has set its sights on the UK market after securing AU$1 million in its second round of funding, bringing its total investment capital to AU$1.5 million.
Operating and maintaining the sensitive IT equipment in Australia's tropical far north can be a challenging undertaking, but NEC Australia has worked out a way to keep things running for some of Australia's most remote communities.
The Australian government's 2014 'Spring Repeal Day' could see the removal of the Australian communication watchdog's unwarranted data request disclosure and reporting requirements.
- Google giving more control to Android, Chrome chief Sundar Pichai
- Of Google, governments and authentication
- Vysk EP1 review: 'The anti-NSA' iPhone case delivers more privacy questions than answers
- US tops Scandinavia, EU for fastest broadband. No, really
- How big does a tech product have to be before we take it seriously?
- Going beyond the PC and the tablet: How to be authentically digital