Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Spark New Zealand has rolled out its 4G data service in more than 70 cities, towns, and other locations, with the telco claiming that it now covers roughly two thirds of the country's population.
Uber has announced plans to introduce biometrics, voice recognition, and new driver screening technology, as US authorities charge a Boston-based Uber driver with allegedly raping a passenger earlier this month.
ANZ will have to step out of its comfort zone and make big leaps in its efforts to fast track its alignment to a digital culture, according to the company's CEO Michael Smith.
- Bad, bad Internet news: Internet Systems Consortium site hacked
- Tor users 'not at risk' after failed attack by PlayStation, Xbox Live hackers
- Top iOS news of the week: Dual SIM, insomnia, Apple TV and iPad
- Top Android news of the week: Split-screen, patent war ends, Note 2 news
- Android Lollipop: Still a Sucker
- Why passwords won't die next year (or the years after that)