Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Cloud services provider Bulletproof and Hitachi Data Systems Australia are in the latest list of companies to be added to the Australian Department of Finance's whole-of-government cloud services panel.
After years of growth, mobile handset and wireless broadband subscription levels are starting to reach saturation levels in Australia, according to the Australian competition watchdog.
Technology and innovation will be at the centre of Australia's continued productivity over the next 40 years, according to the Treasury Department's latest Intergenerational Report.
- Have services become the new monoliths? A case for microservices
- FREAK flaw: How to protect yourself now
- EMC beats HP as enterprise storage spending ticked upward in Q4: IDC
- Virtual desktop infrastructure's failure to launch (Podcast)
- Lumia 830: 90 percent of what I want in a smartphone at half the price
- 6 potential uses for Apple Watch in the enterprise