Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Revolution IT is harnessing the power of the crowd this week launching a crowd-sourced testing platform into the Australian market.
Suncorp Life's chief information officer, Fiona Floyd, has left her role with the company, as it undergoes internal restructuring efforts.
Apartments and offices in New South Wales, Victoria, and Queensland will be connected to the NBN Co's fibre by 24 September, as part of the company's plan to speed up its fibre rollout in a "commercial response" to TPG.
- IBM board adds Johnson & Johnson CEO, former Royal Dutch Shell CEO
- IAC's Tutor.com buys The Princeton Review: Can these models, platforms merge?
- Google fixes Android's Fake ID security hole
- Twitter's Q2 not nearly as bad as expected; bolstered by World Cup
- BlackBerry's Passport: Crazy enough for work?
- Can becoming an Apple Store for enterprises reverse IBM's decline?