Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Smartphone health care is becoming a big business, with the global venture capital community pumping almost $300 million into the sector in Q1 2015, and the likes of Apple, Google, Microsoft, and the FDA all helping to facilitate its rapid rise.
A rapidly increasing reliance on cloud-based infrastructure has seen business analytics stalwart SAS ramp up its services, deployment, capacity, and product portfolio development, according to company executive vice president and chief marketing officer Jim Davis.
Uber has reportedly put in a $3 billion bid for Nokia Here, just days after it emerged that a consortium of German car manufacturers had made a bid for the mapping business with the help of China's Baidu.
- Five ways retailers can start using IoT today
- The price of losing sensitive customer data is about to get a lot higher for Dutch companies
- Grabit campaign spies on SMBs, steals sensitive data
- Tablets with wireless data plans expected to gain share, says IDC
- Todoist: Getting things done with an Apple Watch
- How Google and Apple are battling for your digital wallet