Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Australian cloud accounting software provider MYOB is moving to return to public ownership after almost six years in private hands, on Tuesday filing its prospectus for an IPO on the ASX.
Two agents who were part of the United States government's investigation into the Silk Road online underground marketplace have been charged with allegedly stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin.
The Victorian government has released the state's public transport timetable data, allowing developers and the likes of Google Maps to be able to provide detailed public transport trip directions for the city.
- Google Drive for Work tweaked with more security, sharing controls
- National Museum of Computing's Easter Bytes festival opens on April 1 in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge vs Note Edge: Which curved display is best for you?
- Indian government mandates use of open source software
- Oregon revamps tax law to make state more data center friendly
- LG looking to slash investment in tri-band LTE-A