Latest articles from Leon Spencer
The slow pace of mobile network spectrum allocation in many south-east Asian countries is leading to a delay in broadband implementation in the region, according to a new report by The Economist Intelligence Unit.
Google's upcoming Android L operating system will offer default data encryption, mirroring the functionality in Apple's iOS 8 and the new iPhone 6 range.
Piggybacking off the hype around an iPhone launch has become common fodder for marketing and PR people alike, with most Apple store line-ups now heavily populated by representatives of third-party businesses, but the sheen of these stunts may finally be on the wane.
- Syber's Vapor Xtreme gaming console to ship with Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 graphics card
- Kim Dotcom's Internet Party bombs out of New Zealand election
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone 6 ships, iOS 8 arrives, top iPhones get iWork
- When it comes to smartphones, size matters
- Nice IPO, Alibaba: Now, can you crack the U.S.?
- 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life