Latest articles from Leon Spencer
Last year's breach of the White House's unclassified computer system reportedly saw Russian hackers get access to US President Barack Obama's emails.
Australian online freelancing marketplace Freelancer is moving to corner the online payments market, striking a deal to acquire online escrow service provider Escrow.com for $7.5 million.
Australian taxi app and mobile payments platform startup Ingogo is one step closer to listing publicly, with the company expecting to close a new AU$12 million funding round by May.
- ACCC warns site-blocking Bill may be used to 'intimidate' VPN users
- Google says Chinese Great Cannon shows need to encrypt web
- Hologram Stephen Hawking visits Australia with TelePresence
- Russian hackers read Obama emails: Report
- Border protection hones in on data using IBM's Watson
- M2 launches AU$2.25 billion counter bid for iiNet