Latest articles from Colin Barker
Most businesses are unprepared for influx of Apple watches and other wearable tech in the office.
In three years, 30 percent of smart wearables will be inconspicuous to the eye, say analysts Gartner.
Ofcom's latest survey of broadband coverage paints a picture of overall improvements in speed and coverage. But is the reality less appealing?
- Cisco elevates patent battle against Arista with ITC complaint
- Serious NTP security holes have appeared and are being exploited
- Staples: 1.16 million cards possibly vulnerable in data attack
- Sony hack: How cybercrime just got even more complicated
- Microsoft pays VirnetX $23 million to settle expanded patent case
- Sony debacle shows how not to handle a hack