Latest articles from Colin Barker
The companies hope that the alliance will fuel breakthroughs in a range of areas from mobility though Big Data to the IoT.
Within three years, the percentage of companies that have a formal plan in place to deal with the disruption caused by aggressive cyberattacks will rise from zero to 40.
German bank signs over global infrastructure modernisation process to HP but will retain all IT architecture, application development, and information security.
- Acquisitions hit Inabox half-yearly profits
- Myer CIO takes CEO reins
- Can Samsung resharpen its edge against the competition?
- Boardbooks app maker Diligent targets SaaS extensions
- Leonard Nimoy: Mr. Spock is my IT hero. How about you?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 offers more proof Microsoft is a software and services company