Colin did also live for five years in Boston, Mass.,and as a result became a dedicated Red Sox fan.
Latest articles from Colin Barker
It used to be that IT managers relied on a handful of trusted vendors. Nowadays, mastering the IT portfolio can mean managing hundreds of relationships, and having a better understanding of what the business really needs.
Now that Steve Ballmer has stepped down from the board of Microsoft, the tech industry has lost a big character. I for one will miss him.
New analysis from IBM highlights how organisations are using so-called citizen developers and other alternatives to narrow the skills gap.
- Brandis warns against future Snowdens and Mannings
- AMD releases trio of affordable eight-core FX desktop processors
- Microsoft re-releases withdrawn updates
- Apple denies breach in celebrity iCloud 'hack'
- The Home Depot investigates possibility of massive data breach
- Google gets down to serious business with ‘Google for Work’