Colin did also live for five years in Boston, Mass.,and as a result became a dedicated Red Sox fan.
Latest articles from Colin Barker
The next phase of the government's £150m investment in free wi-fi is rolling out, with the scheme on track to be completed "as soon as March 2015".
While IT departments are geared to scouring the internet for potential threats the biggest issue they see is the careless employee with mobile devices.
The country's weather service looks to Cray supercomputers to improve forecasting while the rest of us will, no doubt, continue to cross our fingers and look to the skies.
- The Internet inside the enterprise: We don't have it, and we need it
- Samsung fires another shot at Microsoft in Android patent battle
- Amazon defends weak diversity scorecard with STEM programs, Affinity Groups
- Dell launches Venue 8 Pro 3000 Windows 8.1 tablets starting at $199.99
- BlackBerry brings new privacy features to upgraded BBM
- BlackBerry's Passport gets huge interest in India