Latest articles from Colin Barker
Ofcom and the FTC are the latest government agencies to start work on their strategies for, and responses to, the IoT.
Opera co-founder Jon von Tetzchner unveils a new browser built for power users - the 'geeks' and 'nerds'.
Business use of intelligent devices could lead to new services and business models, says Accenture.
- Samsung's biggest headache isn't Apple, it's China
- 1Gbps broadband coming to the UK with BT's G.fast plan
- Jolla takes second bite at crowdfunding with a 64GB Sailfish OS tablet
- Machine learning face-off: Microsoft uses Band to show what its Watson rival is capable of
- The growing digital divide and the strategic inertia that can kill
- NSW Police Force seeks 7-year data-retention scheme