Latest articles from Jo Best
After months and years of warnings, Microsoft has finally pulled the plug on XP. Here's ZDNet's round-up of what happens next and why you should care.
A deal with a Spanish financial services company looks to be Nokia's largest enterprise win to date with Windows Phone.
A French consumer group is taking action over the three companies' refusal to alter their terms and conditions on privacy - including sending French users to documents in English.
- ZDNetGovWeek: Lavabit, NSA, financial services on the front-lines, and Mt. Gox still unhelpful about Bitcoin theft
- The enterprise products with disruptive potential for 2014
- Fourteen game-changing enterprise products for 2014
- 10 good arguments for enterprise app stores
- Microservers and the hurry up and wait conundrum
- Nike reportedly getting out of the activity tracking hardware business