Latest articles from Jo Best
A number of tech and car-making's biggest names are in the frame over the sale of Nokia's mapping and navigation unit.
Belgian cable company Telent will take the third-placed operator off KPN's hands.
'No politics, no nonsense': Can Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent put the past behind them with €15.6bn merger?
Two titans of the networking world are looking to a merger to give them a fresh chance to tackle the ever-changing world of telecoms.
- Overcome Agile hangovers with a 'software craftsman' approach
- Blossom hands-on: Control your intelligent sprinkler system with your smartphone
- After Aaron's Law reintroduced, new counter-bill aims to crack down on hackers
- Top iOS news of the week: WhatsApp calling, malware, haptic
- Top Android news of the week: Samsung incognito, rooting kills, Nokia phones
- Turn your iPhone or Android smartphone into a satellite phone