Latest articles from Jo Best
The telecoms giant is planning to acquire AOL to help it get a leg up in mobile video.
While sales are up across the board at Nokia, profit has taken a tumble in its Networks division.
A number of tech and car-making's biggest names are in the frame over the sale of Nokia's mapping and navigation unit.
- Lollipop brought the looks, now M needs to update Android's innards
- IBM's sales sag in New Zealand
- Boat safely and keep others informed with the help of the US Coast Guard mobile app
- How Rahul Yadav changed the entrepreneur-VC equation forever
- Successful user experiences may rely more on psychology than design
- Top Windows Phone news of the week: LG's back, updates control, devs don't want to play