Latest articles from Andrew Brust
In 2010, Google launched its Prediction API. The month before last, Microsoft's Azure Machine Learning service went into general availability. Last week, Amazon announced its own machine learning offering and Microsoft closed its acquisition of Revolution Analytics.
Belief in the quality of a platform tends to self-fulfill. Will that be the case with Apache Spark? Vendors seem so far ahead of customers on Spark that it's almost worrisome.
Some closing thoughts about Big Data, in my last post as ZDNet's Big on Data guy.
- Agile proves to be a big help in keeping up with fickle users
- Google speeds up data transfers with Quick UDP Internet connections
- Top iOS news of the week: Halo, WWDC, Apple buys keyboard
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Verizon on security, install apps in search
- Give your iPhone or iPad a storage boost
- These key restrictions won't help Google in the EC's Android antitrust probe