Latest articles from Andrew Brust
Major RDBMSes support RLS natively; Google has announced its BigQuery service does too.
In 2010, Google launched its Prediction API. The month before last, Microsoft's Azure Machine Learning service went into general availability. Last week, Amazon announced its own machine learning offering and Microsoft closed its acquisition of Revolution Analytics.
Belief in the quality of a platform tends to self-fulfill. Will that be the case with Apache Spark? Vendors seem so far ahead of customers on Spark that it's almost worrisome.
- Thousands of iOS apps left open to snooping thanks to SSL bug
- Data security in the cloud
- Tata invests in Xiaomi's Indian business
- ACCC warns site-blocking Bill may be used to 'intimidate' VPN users
- Google says Chinese Great Cannon shows need to encrypt web
- Hologram Stephen Hawking visits Australia with TelePresence