Latest articles from Andrew Brust
Some closing thoughts about Big Data, in my last post as ZDNet's Big on Data guy.
Hortonworks' leading Hadoop distro now includes Stinger, Solr, Storm, security and governance, on Windows and Linux.
Pivotal reveals its strategy for unifying different data technologies: License them all together.
- Key departure prompts leadership shake-up at Spark
- Microsoft: The open-source company
- IBM dismisses massive layoff report as workforce remixing continues
- The CRM Watchlist 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award goes to CRM Magazine
- Intuit partners with Stripe to bolster QuickBooks Self-Employed
- AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico for $1.88B; aims to expands service to 76M people