Prior to working with Cisco, Langer Jacquin was with Mercer Management Consulting based in Munich and London. She started her career in international market research in Brussels.
Latest articles from Anja Langer Jacquin
Sponsored by Cisco
Internet of Everything is about more than just connecting ‘things’, its real value lies in how it connects people. Anja Langer Jacquin, managing director of Cisco Consulting Services across EMEA, considers how valuable people really are in the advancement of IoE technologies.
- First preview build of Windows Server Next available to testers on October 1
- Google ups the ante with another round of cloud price cuts
- LinkedIn stocks up on education tools to get new users even before college
- Rise of the Uber Digital shopper in the Internet of Everything Retail World
- Microsoft to detail more of its next-generation developer story in November
- BlackBerry makes top 10 enterprise mobility management cut, says Forrester