Prior to working with Cisco, Langer Jacquin was with Mercer Management Consulting based in Munich and London. She started her career in international market research in Brussels.
Latest articles from Anja Langer Jacquin
Sponsored by Cisco
Internet of Everything is about more than just connecting ‘things’, its real value lies in how it connects people. Anja Langer Jacquin, managing director of Cisco Consulting Services across EMEA, considers how valuable people really are in the advancement of IoE technologies.
- Research: CIO relationships and priorities remain conflicted
- Over 1,000 more UK public buildings to get free wi-fi under government scheme
- Lenovo completes $2.91bn acquisition of Google's Motorola Mobility unit
- Project Ara phone prototype evolves into Spiral 2
- Drupal Security Team gives ominous news
- Apple Pay rival CurrentC hacked