She has spent years travelling and working across Europe and the Middle East as a teacher, and has been involved in the running of businesses ranging from media and events to B2B sales. Charlie currently works as a journalist and photographer -- with the occasional design piece -- and writes for ZDNet, CNET and SmartPlanet.
She has particular interests in social media, IP law, social engineering and security.
Latest articles from Charlie Osborne
You have one, your partner has one, and your child wants one. What are some of the best tablets and tips to keep them entertained, happy, and most importantly, safe?
New strains of the malevolent Zeus malware have been discovered using the Windows 'PIF' file extension to steal information from compromised computer systems.
The former CEO of Mt. Gox is selling off Bitcoins.com in order to raise funds for investors left bereft after the Bitcoin exchange went bankrupt.
- How Microsoft's support lifecycles affect you and your business
- Bell Labs achieves 10Gbps broadband speed on copper
- Microsoft abandons No-IP malware case
- IBM to invest $3 billion in next-gen, '7nm and beyond' chips
- Wix launches email newsletter service for SMBs
- PC shipments flat-lined after two years of decline, Gartner says