She has spent years travelling and working across Europe and the Middle East as a teacher, and has been involved in the running of businesses ranging from media and events to B2B sales. Charlie currently works as a journalist and photographer -- with the occasional design piece -- and writes for ZDNet, CNET and SmartPlanet.
She has particular interests in social media, IP law, data protection and security.
Latest articles from Charlie Osborne
From Facebook to Adobe, 2013 has been a tough year for companies looking to defend against cybercrime.
According to Malwarebytes' 2013 Threat report, "assumed guilt" ransomware tactics, mobile device cyberattacks and Mac-based threats are all gifts we had to cope with this year.
Intuit has acquired Docstoc in a sale which could be as high as $50 million for the electronic document storage service.
- Top tech blunders, catastrophes and epic fails of 2013
- Supreme Court agrees to tackle software patents again
- Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet selling for $99 this Monday at Microsoft Store locations
- IBM will be bringing KVM Linux virtualization to Power in 2014
- Web creator criticizes Brazil's local storage plans
- Microsoft CEO survivor: Maritz is off the island