She has spent years travelling and working across Europe and the Middle East as a teacher, and has been involved in the running of businesses ranging from media and events to B2B sales. Charlie currently works as a journalist and photographer -- with the occasional design piece -- and writes for ZDNet, CNET and SmartPlanet.
She has particular interests in social media, IP law, social engineering and security.
Latest articles from Charlie Osborne
It looks like the infiltrators had a look around in JPMorgan's June security breach -- but did not manage to siphon customer funds from bank accounts.
Cognizant has agreed to acquire TriZetto for $2.7 billion in order to capitalize on the shifting healthcare environment and the need for healthcare software and solutions.
Google is offering startups $100,000 in credit to turn to the firm's cloud services -- rather than rivals such as Amazon.
- Startup challenges for a small business
- Vodafone demands SMS pricing regulation consistency from ACCC
- PayPal steps up Startup Blueprint program in APAC
- Optus boosts 4G network with carrier aggregation
- Oracle's biggest threat: 'No changes whatsoever'
- Practical steps towards securing the enterprise cloud