Latest articles from Charlie Osborne
A fresh funding round will help the company cope with increased demand for encrypted communications in the enterprise.
Google is restructuring its European business units in the wake of growing regulatory and legal pressures.
The new product improves on power consumption rates by over 50 percent and improves the quality of video and image capture on smartphones and tablets.
- Top iOS news of the week: Tracking iPhones, Apple Pay activations, iPhones most profitable
- Traveling overseas with T-Mobile: free data and text is good enough for most
- Top Android news of the week: Android for Work, Android Pay, owning the market
- Uber admits database breach putting driver data at risk
- Technology outsourcers learn to ride the cloud
- Google Cloud Platform getting its own status dashboard