Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
Zetta.net is one of a number of companies offering cloud-based backup and disaster recovery services. Version 4.5 of Zetta's DataProtect is designed to deliver an appliance-free ability to backup server images.
Intigua believes that the movement towards software defined data centers, networks, storage and the increasing reliance on virtualization technology means that companies need new tools to manage their management products.
Solid state storage devices are all the rage. Storage suppliers have applied SSD technology to caches, storage volumes and even complete storage systems. BiTMICRO is bringing its SSD technology to the commercial market to address the needs of content delivery and big data analytics.
- Judge revives Microsoft Irish data search warrant
- California payroll: Another failure waiting to happen?
- Intel finally releases Haswell-E Extreme Edition processors
- Words of caution: APIs are an emerging spaghetti patchwork
- With the iPhone 6 ready to launch, here's what it needs to succeed
- Facebook's data centers worldwide, by the numbers and in pictures