Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
Datacenter Dynamics' Converged conference was happening in New York Tuesday where many suppliers believe that we are likely to see a "datacenter" commodities market arise.
There are many competitors in the OpenStack segment of the cloud computing market. Although each is starting with the same ingredients, they are all trying to add something special to differentiate their own offering.
Datacenter Dynamics upcoming Converged conference focuses on datacenter initiatives using the latest research data.
- Red Hat gets serious about supporting container-style virtualization
- Analyzing Big Data in Brazil: What did we learn?
- Neil Young takes on the establishment with PonoMusic
- Employers attempt to obstruct IT strike in São Paulo
- W3C boss Jeff Jaffe explains how the web will beat smartphone apps and keep growing
- Trust the CEO with our digital strategy? No way, say business execs