Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
NComputing is building on the success of its vSpace product family and cloud computing to offer oneSpace as a solution.
Today's Web-base applications need to be both interactive and work in real time. The hypertext transfer protocol was designed as a "call and response" tool to transfer static data. Kaazing thinks that it has a better way.
DH2i's DxConsole uses server-side application virtualization to provide SQL Server with more availability, disaster resistance, and unified management control. Is this a better approach than placing the database in a virtual machine?
- MasterCard, Visa form group to push better payment security
- Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 review: Excellent tablet, but no notebook replacement
- Companies brace for Brazil local data storage requirements
- 10 tech things we didn't know a week ago
- Mercedes to fit existing vehicles with Apple's CarPlay?
- Handset makers urge China to set conditions for Microsoft-Nokia deal