Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
Can machine learning, predictive analytics and big data analysis ferret out security threats before they can harm an organization's IT assets?
Google, Microsoft and Amazon are engaging in a price war for basic infrastructure-as-a-service offerings. Can the little guys respond? If so, at what price?
Suppliers have long suggested that enterprises use VDI to simplify administration, improve security, and reduce costs, using an older PC or a thin client as the endpoint. Samsung's new NX-N2 is designed to address that need while eliminating the need for software updates and device administration.
- Eight business-class alternatives to Dropbox
- The business of Shazam: Why an Apple iOS partnership would be a boon
- Avalara launches free version of sales-tax reporting service
- Tesco Hudl tablet sales hit 500,000, new model planned
- The optical storage surprise
- Portable storage solutions for professionals