Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
FoundationDB wants developers to stop reaching for a traditional RDBMS as the answer to every data management problem.
Managing the complexity of virtual desktop infrastructure can be a major part of realizing any savings an organization might see. Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine selected tools from Unidesk. One of its staff explains why.
Back in September, IBM and SUSE announced a partnership making SUSE Enterprise Linux available on IBM's Power8 based systems. Now it's Red Hat's turn. Is it time to consider a new platform?
- Boeing turns to BlackBerry for help creating super-secret, self-destructing 'Black' smartphone
- Evernote rolls out Context support for Android and Windows platforms
- Using open source to deliver business value
- Version 3 of FoundationDB's Key-Value Store database announced
- Defeated Brazilian presidential candidate sues Twitter
- 2014: The year Apple got me to dump Android