Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
Cloud Technology Partners has long offered tools and services to help mid-market companies and enterprises integrate and migrate applications into cloud computing environments. This release adds Google's cloud environments and many updated rules.
In the red hot cloud computing market, major players such as Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM and VMware now offer their own distribution of OpenStack. Meanwhile, Piston Cloud is playing its security, management and installation as differentiators. Will it work?
In its move to acquire the AWS-compatible cloud stack provider, HP wants to present itself as being the "most compatible" of systems suppliers.
- Practical steps towards securing the enterprise cloud
- A fresh start for broadband? 'Unblock Italy' decree set to pave the way for faster connections
- Syber's Vapor Xtreme gaming console to ship with Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 graphics card
- Kim Dotcom's Internet Party bombs out of New Zealand election
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone 6 ships, iOS 8 arrives, top iPhones get iWork
- When it comes to smartphones, size matters