Latest articles from David Chernicoff
In an era of cutting-edge changes to data center technology, can a traditional facility make sense?
Building a data center can be difficult enough. Add a power plant to the mix and things can really get hard.
IBM rolls out Power Systems Linux support and training across its customer-facing technology centers.
- UPS expands 3D printing services across US
- Samsung’s slippery slope in India
- Spiceworld 2014 heating up with Spiceworks product enhancements
- BMC sues ServiceNow for patent infringement
- Microsoft's new wireless display adapter available for preorder for $59.95
- The XPrize Foundation announces $15-million open-source literacy prize