Latest articles from David Chernicoff
Two announcements this week highlight commercial and academic use of ARM in dense server systems
Shutting down SeaMicro takes AMD out of the data center game.
Trading $20 million in tax incentives lands billion dollar data center investment for Iowa.
- Atlassian extends HipChat reach with Hall acquisition
- Should small businesses be jumping the BYOD ship?
- IoT in the kitchen can help you lose weight. But at what cost?
- Online extortion threat targets Australian and New Zealand organisations
- Oculus Rift virtual reality headsets to start shipping in early 2016
- LinkedIn serves up resumes of 27,000 US intelligence personnel