Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
It's no longer fashionable to criticize enterprise IT as it once was. That's because the Internet has definitively won the competition and is leading the way in tech innovation. But for proactive organizations, it doesn't have to be that way.
Today's digital workplace is constantly inundated with new applications and devices, as tech investment also decentralizes. Top technology leaders are seeking an orderly path to improvement, yet the the way forward remains more turbulent than ever. Fortunately, there are perspectives that can help.
The vision Salesforce has for market-facing engagement is the right one: Tear down data, app, and user experience silos between marketing, sales, operations, and support. But does their cloud measure up to this vision yet?
- Educating people about dementia through a virtual experience
- Sony attack linked to North Korea, theaters bail over terrorism threat
- Uber ramps up rider safety
- Oracle's Larry Ellison talks cloud catch-up game with Salesforce.com
- Microsoft: We have more than 1.5 million Windows 10 'Insiders'
- Germany's AOK Enhances Healthcare with Innovation