Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
Few are disputing the growth of connected devices of all kinds -- from office equipment to smartdust -- will be historic. But will it be critical to the survival and growth of the enterprise?
Innovation in enterprise collaboration software continues unabated, to the point that there are nearly too many to keep track of. Here are 20 interesting new or established players you may not have heard of.
Two tracks seem to be emerging with today's enterprise collaboration tools. Either they're becoming full-sized suites with the kitchen sink, or they're focusing making a few core features work better than anyone else.
- Apple appears to have built its own content-delivery network
- UK finally makes it legal to copy music to your iPhone
- Falling tablet sales: The problem is they're just too good
- Google details troubles it and others face meeting right to be forgotten requests
- Google's mystery barge ends up on the scrapheap
- Why I don't recommend Windows Phone smartphones