Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
IT budgets are expected to increase by only 1% in 2015, during an era of unprecedented digital trasition and disruption. Is IT being given the resources to win? If it is, can it deliver?
Case studies demonstrate that some of the world's largest companies are now making advanced use of social tools in the way that they work. Is Europe leading the way?
Providing a usable digital workplace today increasingly means giving access to a wider set of collaboration tools as part of an open adoption approach that's is more dynamic, user-centric, and strategic.
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Verizon on security, install apps in search
- Give your iPhone or iPad a storage boost
- These key restrictions won't help Google in the EC's Android antitrust probe
- What's next for Microsoft's 'universal' Office apps
- Hollywood movies vs. the real future of AI
- Climbing the career ladder: What do you need on your CV to make it to the top in tech?