Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
It's no longer fashionable to criticize enterprise IT as it once was. That's because the Internet has definitively won the competition and is leading the way in tech innovation. But for proactive organizations, it doesn't have to be that way.
Today's digital workplace is constantly inundated with new applications and devices, as tech investment also decentralizes. Top technology leaders are seeking an orderly path to improvement, yet the the way forward remains more turbulent than ever. Fortunately, there are perspectives that can help.
The vision Salesforce has for market-facing engagement is the right one: Tear down data, app, and user experience silos between marketing, sales, operations, and support. But does their cloud measure up to this vision yet?
- Apple, Google encryption 'not helping' criminal investigation: AFP
- Singapore C2C online marketplace snags $6M Series A funding
- Black Friday outweighs Thanksgiving on social media, suggests Salesforce data
- Give thanks they haven't forced net neutrality yet
- Hands-on with Android Lollipop on an upgraded 2014 Moto X
- Android One hits the UK with Karbonn Sparkle V launch