Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
Providing a usable digital workplace today increasingly means giving access to a wider set of collaboration tools as part of an open adoption approach that's is more dynamic, user-centric, and strategic.
It's no longer fashionable to criticize enterprise IT as it once was. That's because the Internet has definitively won the competition and is leading the way in tech innovation. But for proactive organizations, it doesn't have to be that way.
What's old is new again as IT departments try to accelerate the transition to next-gen digital in a historic tide of technology innovation in 2015. Bi-modal IT and other models seem to offer a way forward, but pitfalls abound.
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Office and Outlook, LibreOffice coming
- Five ways Vodafone fudged its global tax report
- Microsoft gives business users more Windows 10 upgrade details, guidance
- Google Now and third party apps: One interesting dance
- Amazon Echo update adds Pandora, iTunes, and Spotify voice control
- How to watch the Super Bowl over the Internet