Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
Case studies demonstrate that some of the world's largest companies are now making advanced use of social tools in the way that they work. Is Europe leading the way?
Providing a usable digital workplace today increasingly means giving access to a wider set of collaboration tools as part of an open adoption approach that's is more dynamic, user-centric, and strategic.
It's no longer fashionable to criticize enterprise IT as it once was. That's because the Internet has definitively won the competition and is leading the way in tech innovation. But for proactive organizations, it doesn't have to be that way.
- You don't have to be Google to be a 'digital master'
- Microsoft's Project Spartan is being armed for assault in the browser wars
- Top iOS news of the week: Tracking iPhones, Apple Pay activations, iPhones most profitable
- Traveling overseas with T-Mobile: free data and text is good enough for most
- Top Android news of the week: Android for Work, Android Pay, owning the market
- Uber admits database breach putting driver data at risk