Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
Long known for an expansive set of straightforward yet highly capable Web services backed by a long-term strategic vision, Amazon had a head start from the beginning. But it dominates today for other more subtle reasons that IT leaders must consider.
It's impressive how much the enterprise technology landscape has changed in just a year. While some priorities remain unchanged, important new players have emerged that business and IT leaders must consider in their plans this year.
Far from maturing, the collaboration tool space is busier than ever evolving, branching out, and multiplying. But are organizations able to adopt so many different ways of working together?
- Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 test build 10130 for PCs
- Google I/O 2015: Google adds offline mobile support for Firebase
- Asus ZenFone 2 first impressions: Plenty to like so far for $299
- Microsoft and Google rise while IBM sinks in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for cloud providers
- Totvs partners with AWS to support growth
- Some Music to Big Data By