Latest articles from Ed Bott
It's another Patch Tuesday, with this month's update including a slew of security fixes in a cumulative update for Internet Explorer. The most important patch on the list blocks an Office exploit that's already being used in "limited attacks" in the wild.
The latest build of the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones made it into the hands of beta testers over the weekend. Although it boasts a few interesting new features, some very rough edges and key missing pieces make this release for diehard testers only
Microsoft and Dropbox announced the latest move in their partnership today, with the availability of direct connections to Dropbox accounts from Office Online. Here's how it works.
- Agile proves to be a big help in keeping up with fickle users
- Google speeds up data transfers with Quick UDP Internet connections
- Top iOS news of the week: Halo, WWDC, Apple buys keyboard
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Verizon on security, install apps in search
- Give your iPhone or iPad a storage boost
- These key restrictions won't help Google in the EC's Android antitrust probe