Latest articles from Ed Bott
Being a beta tester for an unfinished operating system is risky business. But some would-be beta testers of Apple's upcoming OS are reporting problems even getting to the beta bits after receiving their invitation from Apple.
There's much more to Word than just pointing, clicking, typing, and spell-checking. In this gallery, I present six of my favorite hidden features to make you more productive when creating and editing Word documents.
Miracast is a signature feature of Windows 8.1 and newer Android versions. In theory, it allows you to project a presentation or HD video wirelessly from your mobile device to a large screen. How well does it work in the real world?
- Thing 1, Thing 2... Internet of Things starts to gain a developer following
- 5 tips for getting the most out of working at home
- Six Clicks: The best Linux desktop environments
- Apple's next patent war? Bose slaps Beats with a lawsuit
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite preview: Welcome to infinite connectivity and seamless productivity
- Facebook's bungled IPO now a distant memory as SEC drops inquiry