Latest articles from Ed Bott
Hardware. Software. Services. We live in amazing times, and the technologies we use every day would have been considered magical just a few short years ago. Here are 10 small pieces of magic that made my life easier this year.
Microsoft's Windows Phone platform continues to struggle to gain meaningful market share, especially in the United States. With partners like Verizon, it's no surprise.
As part of Microsoft's "mobile first, cloud first" mission, it has built up a large portfolio of consumer and business apps on every platform. In this roundup, I look at a dozen iOS apps that help IT pros and power users stay productive with an iPhone and Microsoft services.
- $140 smartphone running CyanogenMod released by Micromax
- Catalonia forges ahead with plan to turn Barcelona's region into a thriving tech hotspot
- Hot or not? Tech skills which land you a job in 2014
- Google nudges 'End-to-End' encryption alpha forward with Yahoo ideas
- Toshiba launches 6TB enterprise HDD range
- Hackers rejoice: Sony pulls Korea film, bows to criminal pressure