Latest articles from Ed Bott
How well is the Surface Pro 3 doing? Microsoft doesn't share numbers, but apparently the third time's the charm. And if a new Microsoft initiative is any indication, those buyers are coming from an unexpected place.
After a decade, have the browser wars finally ended? My review of what's new for Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera says yes.
Hardware. Software. Services. We live in amazing times, and the technologies we use every day would have been considered magical just a few short years ago. Here are 10 small pieces of magic that made my life easier this year.
- Microsoft flips 'Switch' campaign to help new Surface Pro 3 buyers leave MacBooks behind
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone accessories cause camera glitches, Russian store closed, not guilty
- Apple Pay responsible for 1 percent of November digital payments, Google Wallet garners 4 percent
- Best last-minute Christmas deals on Apple iPad Air, mini tablets
- Cheap Black Friday/Cyber Monday Android tablets riddled with vulnerabilities and security headaches
- Top Android news of the week: Todoist, Pebble Watch, $5,000 phone