Latest articles from Ed Bott
Is the iPhone 6 big enough? In recent years the market has made it clear that bigger is better, at least up to a point. Apple's new devices, launched this week with much fanfare, have startled some longtime fans but are still downright conservative compared to the competition.
To paraphrase Mark Twain: There are lies, damned lies, and smartphone prices. Every review I've read of the new iPhone 6 this week says the price starts at $199. That's not true. The total prices that buyers pay for smartphones on two-year contracts from American carriers will shock you.
How I spent two weeks on the road and avoided $50,000 in painful roaming charges just by swapping a tiny SIM card.
- When it comes to smartphones, size matters
- Nice IPO, Alibaba: Now, can you crack the U.S.?
- 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- Larry Ellison has not left the building. For Oracle's sake, maybe he should
- Microsoft’s Bing Predicts correctly forecasted the Scottish Independence Referendum vote
- Top Android news of the week: Fire OS update, Android One, Microsoft cross-platform keyboard