Latest articles from Ed Bott
Apple's a hardware company, Microsoft's a software company, and Google makes almost all of its income from advertising. All three companies have been trying for years to diversify their revenue streams. How's that working out?
The rumor mill says a public preview of the next big Windows release will appear this fall. But don't get fixated by features. This release isn't a "big bang" but is actually just the starting gun for the next stage in a very long race.
Everyone knows the PC market has been in decline for the past few years. But one segment of that market is doing spectacularly well, and one company has managed to carve out enviable sales and profits by dominating that niche. Guess who?
- IBM's Watson aims to pick the fashion trends
- The ins and outs of Docker
- Australian drone startup inks partnership with University of Nevada
- After alleged iCloud breach, here's how to secure your personal cloud
- Check out the Digital Factory: Forging engagement through strategy, data, and interaction
- São Paulo creates tech startup fostering scheme