Latest articles from Ed Bott
Hardware. Software. Services. We live in amazing times, and the technologies we use every day would have been considered magical just a few short years ago. Here are 10 small pieces of magic that made my life easier this year.
Microsoft's Windows Phone platform continues to struggle to gain meaningful market share, especially in the United States. With partners like Verizon, it's no surprise.
As part of Microsoft's "mobile first, cloud first" mission, it has built up a large portfolio of consumer and business apps on every platform. In this roundup, I look at a dozen iOS apps that help IT pros and power users stay productive with an iPhone and Microsoft services.
- Uber looks at biometrics for rider safety after Boston rape charge
- Get with the times: Akubra takes a step into the 21st century
- Optus to acquire Ensyst for AU$13 million
- Amaysim to get Optus 4G access in new deal
- ANZ to fast-track change to a digital culture: CEO
- Free software GNU/Linux laptop in development