Latest articles from James Kendrick
As the year draws to a close, it's fun to look back at the most popular topics and see what that tells us.
This thin keyboard hides in the integrated case until needed and then flips out for use.
This year brought mobile gear that changed the way I work and captured a lot of my money.
- Cisco elevates patent battle against Arista with ITC complaint
- Serious NTP security holes have appeared and are being exploited
- Staples: 1.16 million cards possibly vulnerable in data attack
- Sony hack: How cybercrime just got even more complicated
- Microsoft pays VirnetX $23 million to settle expanded patent case
- Sony debacle shows how not to handle a hack