Latest articles from James Kendrick
In the world of iOS this week we heard of an Apple patent to track eye movement, Chrome was updated to support Handoff, and the iPhone is boosting Apple's position in Asia.
In the news this week were rumors that Microsoft is thinking about running Android apps, Samsung is changing processors due to overheating issues, and a simple way to get Google apps on custom ROMs.
Finding a good keyboard case for the iPad Air can turn Apple's tablet into a great solution for work. After testing dozens of them, I've found these to be the best of the lot.
- CIO and IT leaders: YOU hold the burden of proof...
- Top iOS news of the week: Eye tracking, Chrome Handoff, iPhone big in Asia
- Top Android news of the week: Windows phone, Samsung overheating, and Google apps
- One month with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: 5 ways to use the edge and 10 reasons to love the phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6: What we know so far about the upcoming flagship
- Apple aims to "legalize" music, video file sharing with new patent