Latest articles from James Kendrick
Keyboards are a dime a dozen for the iPad, but there aren't many for the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. I bought one of the few, made by accessory giant Belkin, and it's compromised from top to bottom.
The webOS mobile platform introduced by Palm is no longer used on commercial products, but it introduced features so innovative that some are still in use by Apple, Microsoft, Google...
There are few things as frustrating as installing an app only to find the text either too small or too large to be usable. What were the developers thinking?
- IBM CEO Rometty talks reinvention, strategy
- Facebook bringing back F8 developer conference this April
- Belkin QODE Keyboard Case for Kindle Fire HDX 8.9: Poor design at a price
- iPad at Work: The Essential Guide for Business Users 2014
- AT&T lowers price of one and two line accounts, competitive with prepaid options
- Add storage and battery capacity to your iPhone 5/5s with the new Mophie Space Pack