Latest articles from James Kendrick
In the world of iOS this week was news about a hack the causes endless reboot cycles, a patent that uses haptic technology to simulate textures on a device, and you can now make free calls with WhatsApp.
In Android this week we had reports of the return of the Nokia phone, Samsung is sneaking into Japan, and a serious bug in Android Wi-Fi was discovered.
Some lucky folks are about to get their Apple Watch, and will need apps to put it to good use. These apps will make you more productive with a glance at the wrist.
- ACCC warns site-blocking Bill may be used to 'intimidate' VPN users
- Google says Chinese Great Cannon shows need to encrypt web
- Hologram Stephen Hawking visits Australia with TelePresence
- Russian hackers read Obama emails: Report
- Border protection hones in on data using IBM's Watson
- M2 launches AU$2.25 billion counter bid for iiNet