Latest articles from James Kendrick
The huge third-party ecosystem for iPhone and iPad accessories means there are lots to choose from. These accessories are not the typical fare, and add value to the iDevice in innovative ways.
In a relatively quiet week in iOS, news surfaced that Android owners are switching to iOS in big numbers, Apple Watch apps are pouring into the app store, and Amazon Prime members can now stream music on iOS.
In Android this week was news that Microsoft apps will be preinstalled on Android phones, Galaxy S6 gets an availability date, and Motorola was found guilty of patent infringement.
- Bridge to the past: OpenLegacy's plan to bring mainframes into the 21st century
- Education, R&D investments to fuel business growth: Westpac
- Telstra boosts data on broadband, mobile
- MYOB eyes AU$2.3b valuation after filing for IPO
- Immigration's G20 email bungle was only the first fail
- Semble transforms Androids into mobile wallets in New Zealand