Latest articles from James Kendrick
If you’ve been around for a while, odds are you have fond memories of one BlackBerry or another.
The race to get iPads in the office has become a focus for Apple with the alliance with IBM. What makes this interesting is how well the iPad Air performs in a work environment.
I was impressed with this 2-in-1 when I bought it six months ago and it still meets my needs.
- Six Clicks: The best Linux desktop environments
- Apple's next patent war? Bose slaps Beats with a lawsuit
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite preview: Welcome to infinite connectivity and seamless productivity
- Facebook's bungled IPO now a distant memory as SEC drops inquiry
- Thinking mobile is 100-year-old college bookstore's secret edge
- As OS X Yosemite beta opens to public, early testers report download problems