Latest articles from James Kendrick
In the world of iOS this week was news about a hack the causes endless reboot cycles, a patent that uses haptic technology to simulate textures on a device, and you can now make free calls with WhatsApp.
In Android this week we had reports of the return of the Nokia phone, Samsung is sneaking into Japan, and a serious bug in Android Wi-Fi was discovered.
Some lucky folks are about to get their Apple Watch, and will need apps to put it to good use. These apps will make you more productive with a glance at the wrist.
- Blossom hands-on: Control your intelligent sprinkler system with your smartphone
- After Aaron's Law reintroduced, new counter-bill aims to crack down on hackers
- Top iOS news of the week: WhatsApp calling, malware, haptic
- Top Android news of the week: Samsung incognito, rooting kills, Nokia phones
- Turn your iPhone or Android smartphone into a satellite phone
- Apple Watch: Bliss or bling? Glanceable moments will decide