Latest articles from Jason Hiner
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella is talking a big game and working hard to change Microsoft's image. Here are the three big question marks hanging over the company's current comeback.
A Hyperloop alternative: Honda proposes grid of accident-resistant, clean energy cars that go 180 mph
Elon Musk's proposed Hyperloop high speed train has drawn applause and interest. But, Honda says there's a much more practical and universal way to achieve similar results.
For people who are into robots, Honda's ASIMO is a rockstar. ZDNet recently got a look at ASIMO's latest capabilities and pulled together photos of ASIMO's larger journey.
- Amazon now paying tax in Germany and UK
- Human Services data centre consolidation nears completion
- Lessons from a Sydney cryptoparty
- Netflix accidentally bills Australian customers multiple times
- Telstra on track with decade-long Racing Victoria deal
- BlackBerry jobs to go from software, hardware, apps businesses