Latest articles from Jason Hiner
As expectations ramp up for Google and Apple in the wearables space, Ford wants to use wearables to connect your health to the car and connect the car to your wrist.
At Apple's WWDC 2014 event this week, most of the attention will be focused on new product updates. The real moves you should keep an eye on are three big ecosystem plays.
The disruptions that the Internet has unleashed on society have only just begun. Learn what the next stages will bring over the coming decade.
- Time Warner Cable crashes across the US in massive outage
- Six things to look forward to in OS X 10.10 'Yosemite'
- Seagate's new 8TB drive: is it for you?
- Microsoft, Apple, and Google: How three tech giants have evolved in the 21st Century
- Watch your mobile broadband when traveling
- The secret of DevOps success? It's not about the technology