Latest articles from Jason Hiner
Hewlett Packard wants to infuse life into PCs with a new kind of machine that uses a built-in projector for surface-enabled touch and 3D scanning. Will makers and creatives get on board?
A big part of why most people wear watches is fashion and most smartwatches have been a fashion letdown. The Apple Watch is only a slight improvement. Here's why I'm still not sold.
One of the arguments that has defined the corporate perception of the IT department over the past decade is viewing it as a cost center versus a profit center. Here's where the argument stands today.
- Amazon exec: Fire phone pricing was 'wrong'
- iPhone 6 Plus: Half of a very portable work system
- Sony rides high PlayStation 4 sales, Q2 losses narrower than expected
- Samsung unveils slim, all-metal Galaxy A5 and A3
- Protesters celebrate after Hungary puts internet tax on ice
- What's next for Microsoft's private cloud?