Latest articles from Jason Hiner
Whether you're trying to keep your tech career on the fast track or keep your department filled with IT overachievers, keep an eye on these five undercurrents in IT jobs.
As expectations ramp up for Google and Apple in the wearables space, Ford wants to use wearables to connect your health to the car and connect the car to your wrist.
At Apple's WWDC 2014 event this week, most of the attention will be focused on new product updates. The real moves you should keep an eye on are three big ecosystem plays.
- Larry Ellison has not left the building. For Oracle's sake, maybe he should
- Microsoft’s Bing Predicts correctly forecasted the Scottish Independence Referendum vote
- Top Android news of the week: Fire OS update, Android One, Microsoft cross-platform keyboard
- iPhone production in Brazil resumes as Foxconn strike ends
- Kobo Aura H2O hands-on: Waterproof, big screen, and well lit ebook reader
- The Apple phish are flying