Latest articles from Jason Hiner
A big part of why most people wear watches is fashion and most smartwatches have been a fashion letdown. The Apple Watch is only a slight improvement. Here's why I'm still not sold.
One of the arguments that has defined the corporate perception of the IT department over the past decade is viewing it as a cost center versus a profit center. Here's where the argument stands today.
Whether you're trying to keep your tech career on the fast track or keep your department filled with IT overachievers, keep an eye on these five undercurrents in IT jobs.
- First non-Nokia Lumia on the way as Microsoft details mobile rebrand
- Handoff and Continuity: Compelling reasons for small business to go all Apple
- Six clicks: How ed-tech is revolutionizing the classroom
- Five Spanish tech startups to watch
- Android Lollipop stops Chromium bugs from endangering Android
- Google's Inbox App: A 700 emails per day review