Latest articles from Jason Hiner
In the midst of the frenetic innovation in the tech industry, there are big challenges worth focusing on in 2015. Here are the four that could make the most impact in business tech.
The Consumer Electronics Show has made its name on flashy demos and gadget lust, but at CES 2015 there's something even better on display: a lot of useful tech solving real world problems.
In the tech industry, every new year starts with a bang at CES as vendors peddle new products, new visions, and new strategies. For CES 2015, here's what professionals need to watch.
- Box, Cisco, AirWatch, Workday, Xamarin launch enterprise app standards group
- HP lands network virtualization deal with Telefonica
- Cuts to Australian R&D tax offset voted down by Senate
- Facebook 'wants to help' telcos facing woes due to Facebook
- Retained data set and breach notification set to become law
- New Chinese regulation hits online lottery sellers Alibaba, Tencent