Latest articles from Jason Hiner
The disruptions that the Internet has unleashed on society have only just begun. Learn what the next stages will bring over the coming decade.
ZDNet's Monday Morning Opener: Computer makers have already started looking past Windows 8, as witnessed at CES 2014. Microsoft has a lot to do to put Windows 9 back in the win column.
At CES 2014, ZDNet interviewed Huawei CMO Shao Yang and talked about next generation wireless networks, phablets, and the future of mobile innovation. Watch the full 10-minute interview.
- Microsoft highlights big-data, analytics projects at TechFair research fair
- Michaels Stores confirms data breach, 3 million cards affected
- Salesforce hits 1.5 million developer mark, simplifies documentation
- Icehouse: New OpenStack cloud arrives
- AMD meets Q1 earnings targets amid datacenter-driven cost cutting plan
- Big Data: In conclusion