Latest articles from Jason Hiner
The disruptions that the Internet has unleashed on society have only just begun. Learn what the next stages will bring over the coming decade.
ZDNet's Monday Morning Opener: Computer makers have already started looking past Windows 8, as witnessed at CES 2014. Microsoft has a lot to do to put Windows 9 back in the win column.
At CES 2014, ZDNet interviewed Huawei CMO Shao Yang and talked about next generation wireless networks, phablets, and the future of mobile innovation. Watch the full 10-minute interview.
- There's nothing green about a greenfield cloud deployment
- Ubuntu plans spring clean for 14.10
- Australian internet: Still slower than the rest
- Telstra inks multimillion dollar security deal with Mako Networks
- Fixing Google Glass: A prescription for perception
- Optus Satellite strikes deal with NZ Wireless Nation