Latest articles from Jason Hiner
A Hyperloop alternative: Honda proposes grid of accident-resistant, clean energy cars that go 180 mph
Elon Musk's proposed Hyperloop high speed train has drawn applause and interest. But, Honda says there's a much more practical and universal way to achieve similar results.
For people who are into robots, Honda's ASIMO is a rockstar. ZDNet recently got a look at ASIMO's latest capabilities and pulled together photos of ASIMO's larger journey.
At the 10-year anniversary event of This Week in Tech, Leo Laporte and the TWiT team announced that on May 2 they are bringing back the variety show that made tech shows a thing.
- Amazon Echo just became much more useful with IFTTT support
- Play ball: T-Mobile offers customers free MLB At Bat premium subscription
- Top Windows Phone news of the week: Continuum, slow rollout, and even more
- Coming to a factory near you: Man-machine hybrids
- Top iOS news of the week: Big downloads Office, huge revenues, and more
- R.I.P., Windows Media Center