Latest articles from Jason Perlow
It was the perfect combination of compactness, just enough processor power and upgradeability that made it an excellent value for many Mac users. But now I can't recommend it anymore.
All off this gadget tech has potential impact in the enterprise even though it may land with consumers first.
By the end of the decade the Consumer Electronics Show will be no more.
- AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico for $1.88B; aims to expands service to 76M people
- Precision, depth, and flexibility: the ultimate difference between PC software and apps
- Intel readying first NUC mini-desktop PC with Core i7 Broadwell processor
- Seagate Q2 solid, 61.3 exabytes shipped
- Microsoft is using 'Azure in a box' to power its own 'Nebula' private cloud
- Apple to rely on Samsung chips for iPhone, iPad into 2015