Latest articles from Jason Perlow
No-one will deny that Cupertino's products are fashionable and beautifully-designed. But that doesn't make them enterprise-grade.
Only a week after a public relations fiasco involving high-profile iCloud account breaches, Cupertino fails to reliably stream their iPhone 6 and Apple Watch event. This begs the question: can Apple be trusted to do anything enterprise-grade at all?
We treat consumer cloud services as if they are expected to be less robust and less secure than the clouds we use for mission-critical data. But that should not be the case.
- G20 and OECD cracking down on multinational tax avoidance
- Meet Zuta, the tiny printer that drives itself to make documents on the go
- Victoria Police power heightened for terrorist-related investigations
- Westpac New Zealand chats up customers with consistency
- ACMA and Comms Department plan shared services
- Zendesk makes enterprise push with new subscription plan