Latest articles from Jason Perlow
And now, for your reading pleasure, the very worst from the tech world in 2013.
In an alternate reality, had different choices been made, Canada's crown technology jewel might have remained a mobile powerhouse.
My ZDNet colleague, Adrian Kingsley-Hughes, has aired his grievances about Windows PCs and has decided to switch to Macs. But I reckon the root cause of his mid-life computing crisis runs deeper than just the OS.
- Perk up! Stimulating patent troll legislation brewing in Congress
- Foreign startups in Silicon Valley still a rarity
- Anonymous website disappears with $100M in Bitcoin
- IBM's first African lab: Why Big Blue is taking on the continent's grand challenges
- Intuit buys SMB document repository firm Docstoc
- Viddsee takes off with 'don't know who's right' approach