Latest articles from Jason Perlow
Google's latest version of its mobile OS is an improvement, but it's still a resource hog, laggy and highly unstable.
Jason Perlow is the Grinch who stole Christmas. Here's why he's giving technology writers a lump of coal.
With no solid business productivity apps, as well as continually perpetuating the 'toxic hellstew', Google's mobile OS is still missing from my personal tech stable two years after I abandoned it. But there's some hope for it yet.
- Linux and open source 2014: It was the best of years, it was the worst of years
- Sony's 'The Interview' to be key streaming, security, cloud moment
- A look back at 2014 and a look ahead to 2015
- Chromebook: Three things Google must do in 2015
- The CISO, the CIO, the CEO, or you: Who is really responsible for cybersecurity?
- PCLinuxOS and UEFI systems