Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
For Amazon, service oriented architectural approaches to software design and development was a given. Deploying these solutions was a bear, however.
New EY report warns that with IoT, 'finding loopholes to enter any network will be easier for any attacker since there will be so many ways to attack.'
When analytics go from streaming to steaming: What it takes to run a business based on the Internet of Things
- BlackBerry turns Q4 profit, but revenue continues to crater
- PhishMe raises $13m to train enterprise staff in phishing detection
- Microsoft launches on-demand Azure backup and recovery
- Oracle, EMC's VCE, Cisco integrated system standouts, says IDC
- Buying from other countries to get easier as EC competition boss prepares to grill retailers
- Analytics apps would give Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge more enterprise heft