Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
How to make Agile stick: both IT professionals and their employers need a 'software craftsman' mindset that addresses each project with extreme quality and care -- despite deadline pressures.
Service as a Service: IT service catalogs are services in themselves that business customers appreciate.
New survey finds more than nine in 10 organizations use Agile techniques -- but are they delivering?
- How Apple's wrist taps could be a game changer
- Cabcharge to deliver payment software to Secure Parking
- The promise and pain of gaming in India
- University of Queensland taps big data tech
- India's Flipkart hooks up with Dabbawalas for last-mile delivery
- Roche Diagnostics & SAP Team to Fight Diabetes