Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
Study finds companies gung-ho about mobility and mobile apps, but only throw pennies out to secure them.
For Amazon, service oriented architectural approaches to software design and development was a given. Deploying these solutions was a bear, however.
New EY report warns that with IoT, 'finding loopholes to enter any network will be easier for any attacker since there will be so many ways to attack.'
- Half of enterprises have no budget at all for mobile security, survey finds
- Talks of Intel buying Altera send stocks soaring
- Google teams with Johnson & Johnson on surgical robots
- Former Target CIO joins cloud-based apps company
- Slack confirms security breach, intros two-factor authentication
- The most popular US end-user operating systems, according to the federal government