Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
Study finds companies gung-ho about mobility and mobile apps, but only throw pennies out to secure them.
For Amazon, service oriented architectural approaches to software design and development was a given. Deploying these solutions was a bear, however.
New EY report warns that with IoT, 'finding loopholes to enter any network will be easier for any attacker since there will be so many ways to attack.'
- The programs with the most security vulnerabilities in 2014 were not the ones you think
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S.
- AirMask Colors for iPhone 6 hands-on: Add color and light protection in seconds
- Top iOS news of the week: Prime music, Android switchers, Apple Watch apps
- Microsoft, Yahoo extend their possible search-deal termination date
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 Mobile test build on track to support majority of Windows Phones