Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
'A smaller set of services would be easier to deal with than the huge monstrosity we currently have, but we still plow on with growing the beast.'
Four guidelines for any company seeking to employ technology in innovative ways.
With cloud, potentially everyone and no one outsources IT.
- Have services become the new monoliths? A case for microservices
- FREAK flaw: How to protect yourself now
- EMC beats HP as enterprise storage spending ticked upward in Q4: IDC
- Virtual desktop infrastructure's failure to launch (Podcast)
- Lumia 830: 90 percent of what I want in a smartphone at half the price
- 6 potential uses for Apple Watch in the enterprise