Latest articles from Larry Dignan
We catch up with BeyondCore CEO Arijit Sengupta and chat about how too many fancy graphics and artificial intelligence powered magic boxes may lead to big data disillusionment.
Verizon's fourth quarter results were standard issue, but the company did put some color on how the Internet of things could drive growth.
Microsoft took the plunge into holographic computing and has all the hooks built in to ensure the technology will at least be tried in the enterprise.
- Microsoft, KPMG expand strategic relationship
- Hewlett-Packard enterprise eyes growth in converged infrastructure
- Puush calls for password change after malware hit
- Encrypted communication 'biggest problem' in tackling terrorism, Europol warns
- Government says new technology stymies Australian tax system
- British Airways confirms frequent flyer hack