Latest articles from Larry Dignan
The company said it is facing numerous challenges ranging from enterprise demand, pricing and product qualifications.
The cloud ERP player is now hitting an annual revenue run rate of about $50 million and plans to spend the dough on product development, sales and various corporate functions.
Facebook positions Messenger as a business communication platform. Funny that's what Google is trying to do to. The scrum for business ad and platform dollars is on.
- Microsoft pushes ahead with 'Office Now' work assistant
- Vaio Z Canvas Windows tablet coming to US this fall
- How much can an Apple Watch help iPhone battery life? Quite a bit
- Look at what's virtual now: 3D graphics via GPUs
- More new Microsoft productivity apps: OneClip, Revolve
- 'Not just flavour of the month': Intel expands Internet of Things push with opening of Haifa lab