Latest articles from Larry Dignan
A combination of factors have made smaller vendors more appealing to corporate IT buyers. The big question is whether the fun will last.
Cisco said that rival Arista Networks has been copying its patents used in its current products as a strategy not an accident.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday proved that mobile is a big part of the e-commerce equation. The problem is that conversion rates stink on mobile. What role does design play?
- Uber admits database breach putting driver data at risk
- Technology outsourcers learn to ride the cloud
- Google Cloud Platform getting its own status dashboard
- Amazon Echo beta SDK coming for developers, content providers
- Breach costs at $162 million, Target reports
- Google unveils plans for opulent new headquarters