Latest articles from Larry Dignan
The partnership between TAG Heuer, Intel and Google aims to meld artistry, luxury and technology. What remains to be seen if this trio can avoid bogging down the end product with too many features.
Weight Watchers on the surface had a near perfect business model---recurring revenue and a large market of overweight people. Then came wearables, apps and digital competitors. Can Weight Watchers come back?
In addition, Adobe delivered digital annualized recurring revenue to $2.09 billion. Adobe Marketing Cloud revenue was $311 million
- The programs with the most security vulnerabilities in 2014 were not the ones you think
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S.
- AirMask Colors for iPhone 6 hands-on: Add color and light protection in seconds
- Top iOS news of the week: Prime music, Android switchers, Apple Watch apps
- Microsoft, Yahoo extend their possible search-deal termination date
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 Mobile test build on track to support majority of Windows Phones