Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Original device manufacturers are gaining market share as hyperscale providers buy no-name servers. Can the traditional enterprise giants close the gap with private clouds?
ServiceNow grew first quarter sales 52 percent compared to a year ago, but a light sales outlook for the second quarter spooked Wall Street.
Google can move the Web, but there is a case to be made that the company's effort to use mobile friendliness as a ranking tool could backfire.
- Overcome Agile hangovers with a 'software craftsman' approach
- Blossom hands-on: Control your intelligent sprinkler system with your smartphone
- After Aaron's Law reintroduced, new counter-bill aims to crack down on hackers
- Top iOS news of the week: WhatsApp calling, malware, haptic
- Top Android news of the week: Samsung incognito, rooting kills, Nokia phones
- Turn your iPhone or Android smartphone into a satellite phone