Latest articles from Mary Jo Foley
MIcrosoft is rolling out a new test build of Windows 10 for desktops today, January 23.
Microsoft has acquired Revolution Analytics, a company that develops R programming-language-based analytic solutions for open-source and proprietary big data platforms.
Microsoft has revealed a few new tidbits about Spartan, its new 'modern' browser for Windows 10, and its relationship with IE.
- How digital collaboration will evolve in 2015
- Digital Transformation - The Use Cases: Sports
- CIO and IT leaders: YOU hold the burden of proof...
- Top iOS news of the week: Eye tracking, Chrome Handoff, iPhone big in Asia
- Top Android news of the week: Windows phone, Samsung overheating, and Google apps
- One month with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: 5 ways to use the edge and 10 reasons to love the phone