Latest articles from Mary Jo Foley
Microsoft has settled its latest patent spat with patent-licensing vendor VirnetX by paying $23 million covering disputed unified communications patents.
Microsoft is releasing a number of new Power BI business intelligence features in preview form, as well as rolling out a new native Power BI app for iPad.
As rumors suggested, Microsoft is deprecating Public Websites from SharePoint Online and Office 365 in January 2015. Here's more on why and what happens next.
- Microsoft flips 'Switch' campaign to help new Surface Pro 3 buyers leave MacBooks behind
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone accessories cause camera glitches, Russian store closed, not guilty
- Apple Pay responsible for 1 percent of November digital payments, Google Wallet garners 4 percent
- Best last-minute Christmas deals on Apple iPad Air, mini tablets
- Cheap Black Friday/Cyber Monday Android tablets riddled with vulnerabilities and security headaches
- Top Android news of the week: Todoist, Pebble Watch, $5,000 phone