Got a tip? Send her an email with your rants, rumors, tips and tattles. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Latest articles from Mary Jo Foley
Microsoft Corporate Strategy Vice President Jeff Teper talks about Microsoft's thinking on everything from its Minecraft acquisition, to how the leadership team is evaluating what's core to the company.
Microsoft officials are attributing a nearly 11-hour Azure outage across a large part of the world earlier this week to a performance update the company made to its Storage services.
Microsoft is rebranding again its identity-manager security offering and making a public preview version of a new release.
- Accellion tackles secure mobile content updates
- Infosec checklists becoming common, but they're not magic
- Zero Day Weekly: Sony's epic hack, Home Depot lawsuits, Regin malware
- Poland slammed over holes in cyber-defence landscape
- Two-thirds of iPhone and iPad users now running iOS 8.0/8.1
- Stanford professor and entrepreneur Steve Blank on startups, pivots, and corporate innovation