Got a tip? Send her an email with your rants, rumors, tips and tattles. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Latest articles from Mary Jo Foley
CEO Satya Nadella dropped a few possible clues about where he and Microsoft may be going during his first earnings-call outing. Here's my attempt to read between the lines.
Tony Prophet, most recently an HP Senior Vice President of Operations, is the new head of Windows Marketing.
Microsoft is retiring its SQL Web and Business cloud-database service tiers in April 2015 and replacing them with new Basic, Standard and Premium ones.
- Reading between Microsoft CEO Nadella's lines: On courage, subscriptions and unique value
- Netflix: Comcast is charging us for access to our subscribers
- Microsoft names former HP senior VP as new Windows Marketing chief
- Brazil governance event raises expectations over Internet reform
- Microsoft Q3 strong: Office 365 subscriptions surge, Windows upgrades pay off
- Mobile-addicted moms outpace app usage across demographics