Got a tip? Send her an email with your rants, rumors, tips and tattles. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Latest articles from Mary Jo Foley
Microsoft is highlighting some of its big-data and analytics projects at this week's TechFair research fair.
Microsoft enterprise users now have until August, instead of May, to move to the 'Update' versions of Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Embedded 8.1 in order to continue to receive future fixes and updates.
Microsoft has cut the hefty prices it has been charging for Custom Support Agreements via which large enterprises can continue to receive updates and fixes for Windows XP.
- Microsoft highlights big-data, analytics projects at TechFair research fair
- Michaels Stores confirms data breach, 3 million cards affected
- Salesforce hits 1.5 million developer mark, simplifies documentation
- Icehouse: New OpenStack cloud arrives
- AMD meets Q1 earnings targets amid datacenter-driven cost cutting plan
- Big Data: In conclusion