Latest articles from Mary Jo Foley
Microsoft is forging ahead with a work-assistant application which seemingly will be called "Office Now," which is designed to make performing work-related tasks simpler.
Microsoft looks to be readying two more new productivity apps: A cloud clipboard called OneClip, and a Windows Phone version of its Revolve calendar-contact manager mash-up.
Microsoft is bringing Outlook.com closer to Outlook/Office 365 with a bunch of new features and back-end platform changes that will be rolling out over the coming months.
- Amazon now paying tax in Germany and UK
- Human Services data centre consolidation nears completion
- Lessons from a Sydney cryptoparty
- Netflix accidentally bills Australian customers multiple times
- Telstra on track with decade-long Racing Victoria deal
- BlackBerry jobs to go from software, hardware, apps businesses