Latest articles from Matthew Miller
If you enjoy a premium ebook experience on an e-ink display and carry a smartphone, then you may be interested in having one device that serves both roles well. Look to the YotaPhone 2 Indiegogo campaign this spring.
Pebble announced its high end variant of the Pebble Time with elegant looks to compete with the Apple Watch. Smartstrap technology encourages hardware partners to innovate too.
Samsung and HTC each improved this generation of smartphone, but some design decisions may have customers choosing one over the other -- and it may not be the one you think.
- Companies really want Linux-savvy employees and they want them now
- Net neutrality decision 'monumentally flawed': FCC commissioner
- HP beefs up Helion cloud with Eucalyptus for AWS and new OpenStack versions
- Microsoft's Intune update for March includes restricted access to SharePoint, OneDrive
- Dual display YotaPhone 2 to launch in the US via Indiegogo
- Docker grabs SocketPlane and its experts to create open networking APIs