Latest articles from Michael Krigsman
Disconnects between IT and business leaders are an accepted part of corporate life. Solving this problem lies first with the CIO.
Craig Newmark, founder of craigslist, David Bray, CIO of the Federal Communications Commission, and Karen S. Evans, former Executive Branch CIO, share important lessons on leadership, culture, social media, and much more.
The Chief Digital Officer for one of the largest museums in the world shares his learnings and lessons on helping an established organization transform, change, innovate, and adapt.
- CIO and IT leaders: YOU hold the burden of proof...
- Top iOS news of the week: Eye tracking, Chrome Handoff, iPhone big in Asia
- Top Android news of the week: Windows phone, Samsung overheating, and Google apps
- One month with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: 5 ways to use the edge and 10 reasons to love the phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6: What we know so far about the upcoming flagship
- Apple aims to "legalize" music, video file sharing with new patent